❁63: Forget?❁

SCARLETS POV

"Can we forget that ever happened please?" I whine, Jack nods and kisses Laurena's cheek.

I actually like this girl.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Jack asks, I shrug and we all agree.

"Nothing to much work though.. For me" I wink and giggle. Everyone scoffs and I scoff back.

We all sit in a circle, it was Johnson, Jack, Laurena, Matt and I.

"Who goes first?" Laurena asks, no one replies and she says she'll go first.

"Matt." She smirks.

"Dare" he shrugs; like it's not a big deal.

"Ok.. I dare you to call Madison Beer and tell her you love her." She tries to act serious. I stiffen my posture.

"Uh-" he looks at me worriedly "ok."

He whips his phone out and dials her number, wait he knows her number?! What?! Then it rings.

"Hey" He bites his bottom lip, I can hear her perky voice from 50 miles away.. Literally.

"Hello!" She squeals, I fist my hands into a fist. (If that makes sense at all lmfao)

"I gotta tell you a secret." He says, I can imagine her smirking her little eyes off.

No, I don't like her. She's hit on my brother to many times and she's failed, because my brother knows that she's trouble.

"Yeah cutie?" She giggles, I try not to go to where she lives and strangle the girl.

"I love you.." He says, as a whisper.

"O.M.G seriously? I LOVE YOU TOO!'' we can literally all hear her screaming

''ok bye.'' Matthew says, hanging up.

''Not cool Laurena'' He chuckles, I take 3 deep breaths as my stomach begins to hurt a lot.

Then it disapears a little too quickly. Which i'm proudly taking a little liking to.

"Ok.. Johnson.''

"Truth or dare?" Matthew asks, I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around me.

"Truth bro" He says, I yawn and shake myself slightly to try and stay awake.

"Have you ever had 3-some?" I gasp.

"Yeah.." He blushes. My eyes widen and I stand up.

"I'm going to bed, I'm sorry I'm" I yawn "really tired" I shrug; walking up the staircase and into my bedroom.

I lock the door and shut the curtains, I take my shirt and pants off and put on some comfy clothes.

I walk into the bathroom and wipe all of the make-up I was currently wearing off and washed my face with the clean and clear morning burst.

Don't ask.

I washed it off, dried my face and brushed my teeth.

I'm around 5-6 weeks pregnant now and soon it's gonna start to show..

I unlock the door and go to my bed, going on my phone. I'm randomly scrolling threw Instagram and I get hungry.

"Matthew!" I yell, scrolling threw my Instagram feed.

Damn, Zac Efron's hot.

"Yeah?" He says, panting.

"I'm hungry" I pout.

"For what?" He smirks.

"Anything. Anything that is edible and spicy, perhaps sweet to." I say, him nodding and slightly closing the door.

"And maybe something junk food-y, you know what just bring it all. Don't forget the pickles!" I yell, he groans and I giggle.

-

Half an hour later, I'm sitting on my bed drinking Pickle juice. I HATE pickles..

Is it just being pregnant that makes you want to eat stuff you highly don't like? I mean Pickles.. Even the name is weird and sounds disgusting.

I take a sip from my coffee and take a bite from my powdered donuts.

---

SHORT SORRY

this will be ending soon.. Sad ending :'(

Anyways I'll update during March break.. Anytime from Saturday this week to Sunday next week.

We get the whole week off after this week so.. Yeah

xx
Lexie