❁26: Drunk❁

SCARLETS POV

What the hell? I start to tear up. I throw my bag across the hallway and lean onto the lockers. I grab my phone out and tried to dial Jack, my eyes were to blurry so I wiped them. I dialed Jack after 2 rings he picked up.

Jack: Hey Scar
Scarlet: H-Hey
Jack: What's wrong baby?
Scarlet: R-remember Zayn and Chelsea..
Jack: Yeah why?
Scarlet: H-he cheated on me with her
Jack: what?! That bitch! I'm coming but now I don't care.
Scarlet: Jack don't..
Jack: End of discussion, I'll be there very soon stay strong baby girl

Jack ended the call, I got so mad. I threw my phone across the hall, Thank god no one else was here.. Wait.. I'm here all alone in a school at .. 9:43 at night. It's nearly pitch black.

I get up, I get out a black sharpie and walk towards Zayn's locker, I don't care if I get expelled for this but I decided to so this, out of all things.

'We're Over -x Scarlet'

I sighed and put taped the photo of him and Chelsea kissing on to his locker. I walked down a few lockers and found Chelsea's locker. I grabbed a piece of paper and start writing on it.

'We're no longer friends, btw u can have Zayn:) -x Scarlet'

Anyways, I took a big breath. I went to get my bag when I heard a noise, It sounded like people walking. It stopped for a minute 'it might be the janitor' I thought, I grabbed my bag and walked across the hallway and got my phone.

The sounds got worse, It wasn't just one person. It was a few, I got nervous. Yes, I knew self defense but I never tried it before. I put my phone in my bag and walked up to the noise, slowly.

'This is stupid what if I die!' I kept thinking, I pushed the thought away when the person was right in front of me, I punched his neck and chest, while I grabbed his shoulders and kicked his balls hard.

"Ow!" Was all I heard.

"Who the fuck are you" I say, Quietly

"Zayn.." He says.

"What the fuck do you want" I say, angrily

"Chelsea, I really like you, I don't like Scarlet she's a stuck up bitch please make love to me" Zayn slurs. He's drunk.

I saw him get up, He grabbed my arms and pushed me against some lockers. I hit my back, and head really hard. He started to kiss up and down my neck, while holding my arms beside my head.

I kicked him in his nuts as he groaned in pain, I took the opportunity to escape, I grabbed my bag and headed for the doors, they we're locked. Great! Note the fucking sarcasm..!

Anyways, I hold my bag with my left arm, I look to my left and right seeing Zayn walking but falling slowly, I laugh and take a photo quickly. He got closer so I broke the window I was at, I jumped out and fell on my back, Since I fell from the second level.

"Damn" I say, rubbing my head. I got up and instantly got my bag and ran to my house, I know my family won't care so I won't bother with them. I heard Jack has a girlfriend now, something like Madison. (Sorry I hate Madison beer so I had to use her😂😂)

Anyways, I ran straight home. I open to doors to my house and ran into the living room, I didn't stop running. I held myself up from grasping onto the couch.

My mom and Chad were up, I was surprised. It was 11:59, My mom is never up this late. She's always the 'go to sleep at 9:30' type.

"Hey where were yo- why are you so bruised?" My mom asked, I catch my breath. I decided to lie.

"I fell" I say shrugging, catching my breath

"Okay, anyways goodnight Scarlet" Chad says, smirking. He started at my moms boobs, how disgusting is that? I clenched my fists. I can't hold this in any longer.

"Look, this is disgusting! How much do you even know about eachother? Probably only your names and ages! Mom, remember Nash and them? Did Chad say he broke up with Elizabeth? Well he didn't! Remember when he isn't here? He's with her! It's disgusting!" I yell, My mom and Chad laugh at my rant.

"Hunny, I think your just tired" my mom says. Chad smirks and chuckles softly

"You know what.. I'm done!" I say, running upstairs, and into my room. There was a Magcon this upcoming weekend, I can go myself. It's in Canada anyways, why not go?

I go online, I order a VIP ticket for myself, Oh yeah Jack got back into Magcon, Dad let him. I still don't understand why they got there divorce, was it because of Chad? I swear if it was..

I
Would
Fucking
Kill
Him.