❁39: LazerTag❁

SCARLETS POV

"You hungry?" Matthew asks, I bit my lip. We're currently at a food court, across the street from lazer quest.

"I'll just pay for myself, Matt" I say honestly, we sit down at a table as the rests it down together. They all 'recommended' we sat alone, together.

He picks up the menu, The waiter came by, He had nice brown hair with beautiful brown eyes. He had perfect teeth, I saw his name tag.

"Hello, My name is Dylan and I'll be your waiter. How may I help you?" He states at me, He winks as my cheeks redden. Matthew grabs my hand from under the table.

"Um, I'll like salad and coffee please" I smile, he writes it down as he smirks at me.

"I'll have a burger and a coke." Matthew says, quiet rudely. Why? The waiter is just being nice. Dylan nods as he walks away.

"What the hell was that?" Matthew says, turning towards me.

"What?" I say

"He was flirting with you, Scarlet!" Matthew kind of yells, I shush him down.

"You have no need to be jealous, I only love you okay?" I say, his cheeks redden as I kiss his cheeks. The waiter comes back 6 minutes later.

"Here you go, This will all be.. $7.53 please." He says, I take my wallet out, getting a $10 Bill ready, until Matthew handed him one already.

"Matthew!" I whine, I wanted to pay.

"Shut up and eat your free food" Matthew laughs, The waiter gives me a piece of paper, He winks and then leaves. I open the paper and see his number.

"What?" Matthew asks, he see's the paper as he steals it from me. He rips it into tiny pieces and throws it away. He sits beside me again as we begin to eat our food.

10 minutes later everyone was done, I was finishing my coffee. Okay, I'm done. We all walked across the street to laser quest. We got our equipment on and went to the stadium.

"Okay guys, If anyone wins personally, the other people have to be the winners slaves for a whole week!" I dared them

"Easy as pie babe!" Matthew smirks as he kisses my cheek. Everyone said 'okay'.

We waited for the beep; so we could start playing, BEEP BEEP BEPP. Matthew lead me to someone in there, he told me to stay here so I agreed.

Someone was coming, he shrieked (literally so loud) so he ran off.

Typical.

I chuckled silently, got up and ran around the stadium. I first found Madison, She was looking at her nails, I quickly shoot her as she stomps off and leaves.

I look around the full place, I haven't seen Matthew ever since, I just need to find Taylor, Nash and my brother! Kind of easy? I turn the corner; seeing Nash talking to my brother. I shoot them both as they look at me.

"Go along, little ones" I silently say, mouthing it. They give me a glare as I wave. I giggle as I slowly walk around.

A few minutes later I see Taylor about to shoot Matthew. Taylor shoots Matthew as he turns around, I shoot him. Matthew frowns then smiles as he notices I won.

"YES!" I jump up, in victory. We walk to the change rooms, I went to the ladies as the boys went into the boys. Pretty obvious, I change back into my regular clothes as I walk out, seeing everyone sitting down.

"Guess what.." I say, smirking. They all groans as Madison takes a selfie. I scoff at her.

"Your ALL my slaves!" I giggle.

"Well, I'm leaving so good luck with that." Madison mutters.

"Fine with that" I smile at her. Everyone stares at me. I stare at them with a 'shut up or I will cut you' look. They all instantly wait for there punishments.

"Okay, let's go home losers!" I joke, Matthew tries to kiss me, I dodge it for fun. I have a good punishment for Matthew.

---

Ayee! Thanks for 1.03k! (1k&30!) New chapter at 1.04? Thanks guys!💘

-My Fellow Caniffians👑