❁37: Kiss Her❁

MATTHEWS POV

I really like Scarlet, We all decided to play Truth or Dare. It was 10:32 right now so we weren't tired. We all sat in a circle, I sat beside Scarlet and Hayes.

"Hayes start" Nash suggests, Hayes nods

"Matthew..Truth or Dare?" Hayes says

"Uh Dare" I say, knowing what he'll say.

"I dare you to kiss Scarlet for 15 seconds" He smirks, Scarlet's eye widen as I chuckle as she looks at me, I put my hand on her cheek and rub little circles.

We lean in and kiss, It wasn't extreme, rushed or hungry. It was sweet, loving and soft. Just like her personality. The boys began to count down.

"15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2.."

"1!" They all count down, I kept her for a little longer as we both separated as she began to blush. I giggled.

A manly giggle though..

It was my turn now,

"Nash" I smirk.

"Dare bro" He says obviously

"I dare you to call Cameron and tell him you have a little problem" I wink. He gasps and scoffs at me. He dials Cameron as we all begin to laugh then we shut up. He put it on speaker.

"Hey Nash" Cameron says

"Hey, Cameron I got a little problem" he says trying not to laugh

"What?" Cameron asks confused

"Um.. I need you like right now" Nash says trying to sound desperate, and needy. I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"Nash.. Just solve it yourself?" Cameron questions. We all began to laugh. Nash ended up telling him it was a prank by me. It was perfect! Scarlet got up, and walked upstairs.

I followed her, But went into my room. I take my shirt off. By now I'm wearing my dinosaur pyjama pants, Don't Judge me I love dinosaurs.

It was 1:32 am now and I'm just playing on my phone, specifically looking at fan edits for myself, I love my fans. There so specia- I was cut off by crying.

I ran out of my room, hearing it was coming from Scarlets room. I turned the knob of the door an saw her in the corner of her room sitting, crying.

I gently walk up to her, gently pick her up and carry her to my room, across the hall. I set her down on my bed, pulling the blankets over her tiny, scared body.

I walked to the light switch, turned them off and as well as my TV, laptop, anything that was on. Just for her peace.

I lay beside her, She turns so she faces me. She's at my height so far so we just stare at each other, I lean in softly as kiss her. Just for about 10 seconds as she let's go and falls asleep.

I smile gently as I wrap my arms around her waist, pull her closer to me-gently so I don't wake her- and rest my head on top of hers, as her head goes to my neck.

We fell asleep peacefully, This seem's right..

---

Awe! Matt and Scarlet are to cute! I'm thinking about making this story about Matthew.. Thanks for the unexpected 830+ reads! New chapter at..

855 reads!

-Lexie💌