❁06: Great?❁

CODYS POV

She left. She honestly just left me. What if she meets some new guys at MAGCON? What if she forgets about me? She probably will. We've been best friends since August 12th 2006, Best friends since 7.

I like her, Also I like this other girl, Jade. She's a year older than me, she's 17. I've been secretly seeing her. I don't see why Scarlet would care, since we're nothing more. I then got a text from Jade.

Jade: Hey Baby:)

Cody: Hey..

Jade: You okay?:/

Cody: Yeah I'm fine:)

Jade: Okay? Anyways guess what!:3

Cody: ...?

Jade: I GOT A BOYFRIEND!:D

Cody: That's great Jade😊

Jade: His names Christian Parks

Cody: Oh cool well I gtg srry/:

Jade: Okay bye x

Well Damn.

SCARLETS POV

"Scar babe get up" Jack softly said. I groaned. He put his hand on my shoulder and I instantly slapped it. He yelped quietly and he picks me up. I put my arms around his neck and nuzzle my head into his chest.

"You gotta get up now babe" he soft says and I nod. I get out of his arms, Arms still around his neck. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck while he chuckles. We probably look like a god damn couple right now. I let go and rub my eyes.

I yawn slightly as Jack chuckles. I lightly punch his arm as I laugh. He sighs and gets our suitcases. I get my baby blue one and my leopard print one. Oh I had to use another luggage because I remembered I had more clothes. So news flash, I have 2 now.

I'm starving. I guess Jack was to so we instantly looked for Starbucks, I found it. We walked to it and stood in line and we had the Sluttiest girl in front of us. She was wearing a REALLY REALLY tight crop too and the shortest shorts ever. Her hair was down and in waves.

She winked at Jack then noticed I was there. Her smile turned into a confused face. "And this is?" She points at me. I stand there tilting my head in confusion. "She's ugly" she laughs then Jack buts in. "What's your name?" He says, is he really going to let her do that to me?!

"Brooke Mia Clarke" She smiles.

"Brooke please back off of my sister, Yes this is my sister Scarlet, if she's ugly then you can go fuck yourself okay?" Jack says and I but my lip trying not to laugh. I failed because I let it out. I laugh HARD

She whined and stomps her foot. She got her chocolate Chip frappe I'm guessing and stormed off. We both laugh. Jack ordered a Passion Lemonade, As I did the same. I got out a $10 bill, I was about to pay when Jack beat me to it. I groan as I put it back into my wallet.

3 minutes later we got our drink and got our suitcases and left. We saw some guy holding a sign which said "GILINSKY" We walk towards him as he guides us to the car- wait no the limo. Why do the guys gotta be so fancy?

"Hello I'm the manager, Bart. You'll be meeting the boys outside." Bart says and I nod. We continue to walk outside as I see about 11 other people, 10 if I didn't count the girl. I instantly notice 3 people, JJ (Jack Johnson) Hayes and Nash.

"Sup" Jack says. They all turn towards me as I hear a few guys whistle. I look down and I feel arms around my waist hugging me. I look up to see it was Nash. I hug him back. I wanted to make this moment last forever.. It felt right?

"Welcome to the family, Scarlet" he pulls back. "Glad to be here" I smile. "I'll introduce you to the guys. Be glad your not the only girl here" he chuckled slightly and points to another girl.

"That's Taylor, Taylor Caniff" Nash says. Taylor turns and looks at me. He winks and looks me up and down. I blush. "He's the flirt" Nash says laughing. I nod my head

"That's Carter Reynolds" he points to another guy

•6 Guys Later•

"This is Scarlet!" Nash introduces me. I slightly wave and see a girl come towards

Me. She has big red curls, she looks gorgeous.

"I'm Mahogany, Mahogany LOX. Glad I'm not the only girl here!" She slightly laughs. Her laugh is amazing! We all get into the limo, I sit beside Mahogany and Hayes. I never said hi to him at all yet so..

"Hey Hayes" I turn at him and smile. He smiles and blushes back.

"Hey Scarlet"

"You can call me Scar"

"Okay, Scar" he says SCAR louder chuckle

"How you liking us so far?" He winks

"There fine" I wink back.

I hope him and I can be best friends soon.

Wait.. CODY!

------

Damn she forgot about Cody! Ima update tomorrow k night. Nah I'm watching Vampire Academy anyways so BYEEE

-Lexie x