❁09: Awe!❁

SCARLETS POV

Lexie is coming here soon, For Magcon then she's sadly leaving. I'd be glad if Hayes got a girlfriend. All the guys are super sweet! I especially don't mind Matthew. He's a total sweetheart! (To all y'all Espinosa girls;) ). I walk to the door to go and see the boys, Since we're going to the other room.

I open the door and see everyone there, Including Lexie? My eyes widen and look down to my phone. 10:55 shit! Her plane was at 10. How nice am I? Poor girl. I look back up and gently smile as Hayes gets up and comes towards me.

He wraps his arms around my waist while mine go around his neck. He's a little taller then me. It's lame having a little kid taller

than you. He's 5'6" while I'm around 5'5" ALMOST 5'6". He's anyways whispers into my shoulder.

"I Love You Scarlet" He whispers into my neck.

"Love You Too Hayes" I whisper and he let's go of me. He runs to Lexie as he sits beside her. He holds her hand while she blushes. She accepts it and they look at each other and smile. I giggle and sit beside Matt.

I feel JackJ starring at Matt and I, I look at Matt while he smiles at me. I then see Aaron stand up and ready to speak. "Okay can Matt and Scarlet stop being all lovey dovey with eachother it's annoying?" Matt blushes and I Death stare at him.

"I..Uh..We aren't?" I stutter as Aaron chuckles, JackG stands up and he looks mad. How great. Note the sarcasm. I honestly get scared when he gets mad. "Matt and Scarlet are NOT flirting. Nor will they ever be!" He yells and I look at him with tears brimming my eyes.

I run out of the room crying. Maybe I liked Matt? Isn't he Jacks best friend?! How can he do that to me. I lock the door while I lean against the door and put my face in my hands and cry. A few minutes later I hear someone knocking. "Scar open up" I hear. It was Shawn.

I get up and quickly wipe my eyes. Which didn't bother to work so I unlocked the door and slowly turned the handle and open the door. Shawn's there with some chocolates and a movie. He's to sweet! He drops the chocolate and movie and opens his arms. I run into them and cry into his shoulder.

"It'll be okay Scar.. Jack didn't mean it to come out that mean" He says and I stop crying. I put my head but where it was before I lent into his shoulder. He puts his hands on my cheek and uses his thumb to wipe my tears. We're starring into eachothers eyes.

I stopped crying 2 minutes ago yet he's still caressing my cheek. He stops and uses his other hand to cup my other cheek, he leans in and I do too. He gently puts his lips on mine, I felt sparks? I liked Matt though. I guess I like Shawn to.

He gently put his head against mine and we we're breathing gently, since it wasn't a hard and rough kiss. I guess he liked it because he hasn't stopped smiling. He got the chocolate and movies and placed them on my bed. He grabs my hand as I let out a small giggle.

We open the door to see a new kid? He was kissing Mahogany while everyone was yelling "JOX! JOX! JOX! JOX! JO-" Until I finally ask "Who is this kid?" I stand there shocked. Mahogany stopped kissing the boy and she and him blushed.

"That's Jacob.. Jacob Whitesides" she smiled and he does too. "I'm Scarlet Gilinsky, Nice to meet you Jacob" I smile and he smiles back. He nods and smiles at Mahogany.

Why can't I have a relationship like them?

-----------

I know it's short.. I haven't updated in 2-3 days because I have school! I'll update tomorrow or Saturday anyways! Yes I HAD to bring my other singing bæ into the story. Welcome Jacob Whitesides everybody😊✋

Anyways I need help with who Scarlet should date for now!

#Sawn

#Saylor

#Satthew (Idk)

Anyways I new hell! And I need food.. Anyways bye!:)

-Lexie x