❁37: Cute❁

MATTHEWS POV

Yes! She said yes! I kissed her as we we're walking home, I held her hand; proudly. I'm just glad I got her brothers approval first! He said yes so quickly.. Maybe he wished it happened? No idea.

I opened the door for her, she giggled and whispered a soft "Thank you" before walking in, I walk in after her and close/lock the door behind me of course.

I caught up to her, and held her hand as she chuckled as I just smiled. We walked to the living room; which, everyone was in. It was probably really uncomfortable for Scarlet because I felt her shaking a little bit.

Everyone just whistled at us, She pulled us upstairs. Everyone started yelling "GO MATT!", except her brother. I get it. I'm not doing anything if she doesn't want to.

I'm not being another Shawn.

She pulled me into her room, she let go of my hand as she sat down on her computer chair. I closed the door behind me, it's a habit I guess.

I sat beside her, -on her bed- she was playing with her fingers, She looked deep in thought, with her eyebrows closely together.

"Scarlet?" I say

"Scar?" I say a bit louder

"Baby?" I say, holding her hand. She goes out of her deep thought, She blushes at the name I called her.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked

"Hm-Uh-I-Nothing" She smiles, as she stutters.

I nod my head, I lean over to her as I softly pressed my lips to hers. She got up, walked towards me and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist, as she wraps her arms around my neck.

We heard someone coming in, they gasped as we turned around- It was Nash. He just smirked and did a heart with his hands as Scarlet and I rolled our eyes, he left.

"Baby.. You hungry?" I ask. She moved on my lap a bit, damn it.

"Uh, no thanks" She said, moving a bit more. I think she knew what she was doing. I bit my lip as she kissed me again. I link our arms together as we pull away.

I put my for head on hers, our noses barely touching. She blushes as I peck her lips once, she get's off my lap as she winks and leave to her room.

Great.

I take my shirt off, pants too. I put my dinosaur pajama pants on as I went in bed, I laid down noticing how time flied by, It's already 11:35 and I decided to go to asleep early tonight.

I grabbed my phone, went on snapchat and took a photo of myself, with my white fleece blanket over my nose, I captioned it "Hi I Miss You Baby❤️" As I sent it to her, ScarBarxo was her Snapchat.

She saw it, and sent a photo of her blowing a kiss into the camera. At the end she giggles as I text her a goodnight text.

To: My Baby😍❤️

Goodnight beautiful, I love you so much and only you. Remember that.❤️

---

OMG sorry it's short! It was just a little filler, AHH 980+ reads?! This is crazy! New chapter at..

999 reads!😂

-Your Fellow Caniffian👑