❁55: Seek❁

MATTHEWS POV

"Scarlet, I'm back!" I semi-yell, taking my jacket and shoes off. I place my car keys on the dining table as I don't hear anything.

Where is she?

As on cue, I hear a lot of noise coming from upstairs. I instantly run up the staircase, super fast.

I open all the doors, yet the one we shared was locked.

"Scarlet?" I yell, no answer.

"Open this door now!" I raise my voice, my anger going out of control. I keep hear noises from inside the room. That's it.

I kick the door down, instantly seeing 3 people in all black suits, plus a black ski mask holding my Scarlet up by her hair as they hold a gun up to her head.

He tugs tighter, I try to run, strangle them, and get her free from them but I can't move. Why can I fucking move!

Just on cue, I blink as my eyes begin to water. I drop to my knees as the 3 people dash out of the door.

I run to her side, she lays there unconsciously while her head bleeds.

My scarlet, my love.. My entire life.. Is gone. Dead.

"Matthew.. Matt, wake up!" Jack yells, shaking me terribly.

My eyes open, as I feel something wet dripping down my forehead, I jolt upwards as I wipe my forehead; and rub my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks, out of breath. As I try to gain mine back.

"N-nothing" I stutter, that couldn't happen right? They won't kill her.. If they do I swear to god I will kill everyone of the-

"I know she's gone, she's my own sister for fucking sakes. We're doing the best for her, stay strong for her. Were heading out to look in an hour, be ready." Jack G says, surprisingly calmly with a hint of sadness In his voice.

I nod, I wipe my eyes; as the tears were forming in them.

I check my alarm clock, in bright red block letters it says '9:56 AM'. I put my password in my phone, as I check my albums.

I go and see one, very specific album I keep Incase I'm upset. Labelled 'My Life'. As I click on it, I see photos of her.

I instantly turn my phone off, as I place it on my side dresser. I stand up, as I see the image re-appearing in my mind. I shake it off, as I walk to my closet.

I open the handles as I pick out one of her favorite shirts. I know, I know we'll find her today. If we don't, I don't know what I'll do with my life.

As I flatten out my maroon colored v-neck shirt down, I put on some black skinny jeans and some black vans. I brushed my teeth, do my hair and go downstairs.

It's already been half an hour, we should just leave now. This whole thing, just ruins my plans. My plans to make this beautiful girl mine.. Forever.

"Can we just go now?" I shout, I'm getting more highly worried by each second that goes past.

"Hold on, Nash is still doing his hair" Taylor scoffs. Nash and his damn hair.

"Well he should hurry his ass up!" I yell, making it loud enough for Nash to clearly hear me.

"You suck! One minute!" He shouts back, I tie my shoes up as I grab my sunglasses and place them on my head. Nash makes his way down stairs, in his red vans. Of course.

"Let's go! Wanna pair up in 2's?" I question them, since we all have our permits we can ride each-others cars.

"Sure, Matthew and Jack G, Nash and I" Taylor questions, we all nod as Jack tosses Taylor his keys as we set up.

"Let's go." I say, my eyes flooding with anger every second that passes by, we look, and look, and look! But there's no sign of her!

"Calm down, do you know any of her 'enemies'?" Jack G uses air quit ions around enemies.. What about that Marzia girl?

"Mariah?" I say, I don't know her name exactly.

"Maria?" He questions,

"Yeah, her! She hates her guts.. What if she has her?" I say, gripping harder on the steering wheel.

"Maria? Oh no.. She isn't that evil.." He defends the girl, who may have my entire life with her.

"Jack, call her.. Now." I demand, he raises his hands in surrender as he dials her number. It rings a few times, I park in a grocery parking lot as I shut the car off.

"Hey.. What's up Jack?" Her annoying pitchy voice fills my ears.

"Hi, Maria. Have you seen my sister anywhere?" He questions, seeming to listen to the back round sounds.

"Nope! Anything else?" She answers, her voice is so loud and pitchy I can even hear it.

"Uh- yeah- want to hang out?" He asks, my eyes widen as he looks at me with eyes that say 'calm down'.

"Sure! Wanna come here?" She says, she's so dumb.

"Sure, where are ya?" He asks, I'm getting ready to remember that dam address so I can go kill her.

"It's 24 hazelnu-" she begins

"How stupid are you?!" A male voice goes off, as the phone line cuts off.

"24 hazelnut? What?! Drive? Avenue what the hell!" I scream, I turn the engine back on.

"Let's check both." Jack says, sounding equally as mad as I am right now.

---

HOLY SHITBALLS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 2+ WEEKS OR WHATEVER

I HAVE SCHOOL AND IM GONNA HAVE DETENTION EVERYDAY THIS WEEK AFTER SCHOOL FRICK THE FRENCH TEACHER FROM THE ASS.

Plus I 'failed' music bc I didn't play a test right srsly I can't hit the fucking note move on w/ life (I play clarinet ugh)

I'll update soon... I can't promise when but I will!

Thank you ALL for 2.25k. I'm highly thankful as I'm opening a can of coke rn oops cocaine hehe don't call the cops ok? We're friends don't do tHt.

Anyways I love you all, can we get to make 2.3k? I might update then:) if I can -.-

xx
Lexie