Welcome Home...Or Not

"Mmm, it smells so good! We did a good job on this guys," Ms. Maria complimented.

    "We learned from the best," I said.

    "I cannot wait to get into that pork," Ryder said.

    "Well when our main event gets here we can throw down. Now help me  with the dishes, Ryder,"

    "Alright,"

    I went upstairs to my room. Just because I moved out does not mean I don't have a room. I scrolled on my Instagram like I'd normally do. Social media isn't fun anymore like it was back in 2012-2016 maybe 2017. It's so drama-filled. I switched to one of my other accounts and saw that my old fling had posted on his story. He hid me from his story on my main account because I saw him and his new girlfriend which was almost a year ago. Like dude, I didn't even care why out of all people I have to be the one to not see your story? Can you say, "sneaky"? Because that's exactly what that was. You'd think he's let up on it but nah. I'm still hidden and I think he knows I know I'm hidden lol. But I don't care. You watch my snaps everyday and my IG stories you ain't slick! We cool and all and I think he still misses me and I do too but deep down inside, I don't think it's gonna work. He doesn't post much anyways but I don't care. I'm gonna still watch. You watch me all the time imma watch you too.

    I am mostly on my spam account all the time because it's my safe place and my peace. I think everyone needs one. Less traffic to your account that way. I don't even spam like I should but it don't matter some of my followers fuck with me.

*Incoming text message

Kourtney DOLL
-Tyren is out cheating again..

Me
-with who?

Kourtney DOLL
-girl idk man..

Me
-leave his ass then !

    I didn't get no response after that but her and her man have been going at it back to back with his constant cheating. We all have that one friend that just doesn't wanna listen. Her and her man have been on and off for two years. If you ask me, she should not have been with him in the first place. He is a controlling narcissist who doesn't take any accountability. He only proposed to her because he thought he was going to jail for attempted robbery and wanted her to hold him down. Well turns out, his side bitch took the charge and she is doing 3 years in jail over some peen but I guess. Does Kourtney know Tyren had a side girl? At the last minute. Now they are in this confused relationship and she is not leaving. My friend is dumb as fuck. I can't even stand to be around her because she's become so delusional.

    "She is honestly so stupid.." I said, rolling my eyes.

    "Monti! Mom's here!" Ryder yelled.

    I roll out my bed and rush back downstairs. There she is in her pilot uniform. She must have just got back in.

    "Hey baby girl!" She greeted me, coming towards me with her hands out.

    "Hey, mom,"

    "Everytime I see you, you get more and more beautiful," She complimented.

    "Lies," Ryder joked.

    "Okay, you can shut up,"
    "Hey, hey, hey, calm down. We are not gonna have that energy today. Okay? I've been gone for three weeks. This is the longest I have been away from home since my time in the military. I am taking my two weeks off and I will be relaxing. Now what's in the kitchen? Mm mm mm! Ya threw down up in here! I can't wait to dive into this pork. Ya done outdid ya selves," She said while making her plate and nibbling on the cake. "This cake is good,"