Turn of Events

Three months have passed and some things are far from getting better.. Monti still wasn't talking to Jayson and Brandon and Kourtney seemed to be doing just fine. They have started dating and seeing each other more often. Gabby on the other hand was not in the picture anymore. She mysteriously disappeared from the internet and in person; she ghosted just about everyone she knew and no one knew why. Ryder was still dealing with Tyren moving drugs for him while getting paid under the table. Dandy and Gino, however, haven't really been getting along so well. Dandy is having mixed feelings about her marriage and she is trying to figure out how to handle it. Things weren't looking too good for a lot of people.

Kourtney and Brandon arrived at the movie theater around 8:00. They decided to see a horror movie only because that seemed to be the only good thing playing. Kourtney was still devastated over what had happened and tried to keep her cool. She was just happy that she got a bit of freedom from all of the bullshit.

"You okay?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah I'm alright," She said.

"Okay, I'm just checking. We are about to see a horror movie and I'm tryna make sure you are prepared," He said.

"I'm cool. I like horror movies. Me and Monti used to watch them all the time. We used to be up all night watching all the horror movies,"

"Well tell Monti to scoot on over cuz Imma take that spot," He said.

"Yeah..."

Kourtney had an uneasy feeling while being out with Brandon because Ryder told her to not leave the house. She became anxious at the thought of Ryder coming back home and she was gone. She also did not want to run into Tyren while she was out. She had her guard up the whole time. Suddenly, she started to panic and sweat due to her anxiety. Everything was going too fast for her; the room was spinning, her breathing became fast and heavy, her head was flipping out, then suddenly, she passed out.

Kourtney woke up in an empty hospital room. Confused and conflicted, she threw the cover off of her and began looking for her clothes and shoes. She began going through every cabinet to find her belongings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?" Asked the nurse.

"I'm looking for my clothes and going home," she said.

"Okay we need to get you your discharge papers first," said the nurse.

"That's gonna take forever!" Kourtney yelled.

"Hey Ms., I really need you to calm down for just a second. You need to lay down and rest until we get your papers,"

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You passed out at the movie theater just a couple hours ago. It could have possibly been because you have a history of anxiety, depression, stress, and panic attacks. Is there anything that triggered you?" Asked the nurse.

"Uh, I was with my friend and I just started to think about if I got caught by my ex. It's a long story between us and I wasn't supposed to leave the place where I was but I left anyway. And I thought my other friend was gonna come look for me. My anxiety was high, I was anxious, and I was scared,"

"You need to calm that down. You have too much on your mind. Stuff like this can decrease your lifespan sweetheart. I don't want that for anybody. Especially young women like you," the nurse spoke.

"Might as well let my lifespan get short! He took my house, my car, my money! Everything! How can he just do shit like that! My uncle gave me up and now he has all the ownership over everything! I don't have any family and no friends. They all hate me because of the occupation and life decisions I've made. The only person I have is my ex-best friend's brother. He's helping me,"