Wasted

"How far is that from Sacramento?" Ryder asked.

"Six hours," Said Kourtney.

"Six hours? Why didn't you say that beforehand? Now we have to go back around and pack for this six hour drive!" Yelled Ryder.

"I figured I'd just pay for everything on the way! I still have money!"

"It doesn't matter, it's the principle. A common courtesy would have been good enough so I can plan ahead of time. Dammit, Kourtney!" Ryder said while making a u-turn back to the house.

"I'm sorry! I didn't even think straight,"

"You never fucking do! That's why we're always in some shit and now you dragged my brother in this mess. If you ask me you both are stupid," Said Monti.

"Nobody asked for your opinion!" Kourtney fired back.

"I didn't need the validation. Especially from you,"

"Can't you just let it the fuck go already?! If you want an apology I will gladly give it to you!"

"It won't even be genuine enough for me,"

"Then shut the hell up!" Kourtney said, looking back at Monti.

"Girl please you better turn the hell around,"

"And if I don't?" She asked.

"Then you will be on the mother fucking highway hoe!"

"Aye, aye, aye! Stop!" Said Ryder.

"You know what, you're such an inconsiderate bitch! I don't even know why I'm here in the first place!" Monti said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know why either,"

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?" Asked Ryder.

"She left me all alone on our double date for some stranger and left me with his brother. I didn't know where she went or nothing! The next day she called me after SLEEPING with the guy and I told her about herself and she told me hoe insecure and fat I was which was pointless and low of her to do. The real insecure bitch is her! But whatever," said Monti.

"Did you say that?" Asked Ryder.

"I did but I said it because everyone is always mad at me. Everytime. And it was in the moment. I've been meaning to apologize but it would have been pointless to do,"

"You didn't care because you was with that nigga Brandon! He probably tossed you to the side already,"

"No he didn't. We still talk,"

"That's just about how far you gone ever get with him,"

"Whatever,"

The ride back to Ryder's house was silent. Tension was the main event at this very moment. Monti and Kourtney still have some animosity towards each other and Ryder was stuck trying to figure out how he was going to make it through this trip with two ex-best friends. Kourtney promised to pay for the trip which includes gas, food, possibly a motel stay, and extras since the trip is for her. Monti didn't want her paying for any of her things so she was going to pay for her own things. Ryder was already exhausted. How can two long time friends just break up and completely hate each other like this?

JAYSON

"I fucked up man," Jayson said, while exhaling smoke from marijuana.

"Did you even like the girl?" One of his friends asked. (Travis)

"I did. I still do but I don't know if she wants to talk to me. She's super fucking upset at me right now," said Jayson.