Accountability

Back at Jayson's house, he is currently trying to figure out more ways to win Monti back. His friends had all left and Brandon had just got home.

"Hey Yay. What's going on?" Brandon asked, locking the door.

"This was all your silly lil idea. I can't believe I even fell for this shit!" Jayson yelled.

"Huh? What my nigga?"

"This stupid bet. Now here I am being desperate as fuck tryna get Monit back,"

"Nigga, thats your own fault. You the one who was thinking with your dick and now you in the love triangle. The bet was for fun anyways and now you deep into it. Ain't nobody tell you to mess up but you," Brandon said.

"I feel like you and it's a very shitty feeling. I knew I shouldn't have went along with this bullshit,"

"Well that was what the bet was about. To see if we gone swap places. And look, we swapped places...kind of. I actually like Kourtney and it's going pretty well. While you on the other hand let old fucking feelings get in the way and completely mess up. But catching old feelings for an ex wasn't a part of the plan. It was to see if you would have a glimpse of my used-to-be world. I would just ghost girls and find another one. Not go back to exes and continue seeing them. So technically, this is all you, fam. I know, a very stupid, long awaited bet. But I thought I learned one thing from you and that was to love and actually care about someone. Besides, I let that bet go a long time ago. I didn't think you would actually take that shit seriously after all it's technically using girls for fun. So the blame is on you my dude. You messed up because you wanted to. Not because of me. Have a nice day," Brandon said, before heading to his room.

Jayson was left to think long and hard. After all, he had a point. Brandon's old ways were not related to what he did and plus he stopped taking the bet seriously sometime after the day they met Monit and Kourtney. Jayson messed up because he still had some old feelings for Gabby and Gabby was pushing up on him and he couldn't resist it. If he had some self control, he wouldn't have to beg Monti for her forgiveness. Sure it was a stupid bet, but that has nothing to do with what he did. Jayson walked back to Brandon's room demanding answers.

"When did you stop participating in the bet?" Jayson asked.

"Like 2, 3 months ago when I was taking Kourtney to the movies and then she passed out and I met her at the hospital. And when she was talking to the nurse, she was talking about how her ex boyfriend took everything from her. Her house, her car, her property and something about her uncle disappearing. I really felt bad. Reminded me when mom and dad almost lost everything years ago. We were on the verge of getting put out of the house, the car was pounded, we got put out of school for weeks! Remember that?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah..."

"She was really lost and didn't know what to do. So from there I made it my responsibility to see her more, take her out, make her feel special. All the good things a woman expects us to do. And things have been going good so far. Which reminds me I haven't talked to her all day," He said, pulling out his phone.

"But how do you know if you're not going to go back to your old self?" Jayson asked.

"I realized being with one girl is actually worth it and besides, I got tired of all the drama and girls texting me paragraphs and crying and yelling to me on the phone. That's a lot,"

"Yeah, it is,"

"How could you even give Gabby the time of day when she cheated on you when you were nothing but all girls ever ask for?" Brandon asked.

"I don't know. I mean she was my only real relationship and it lasted for two years. I was invested in her,"

"She wasn't all that invested in you. And then she took you from your date? And she knew you were on a date? Yeah,"