Blowing In the Wind

Four months have passed since the incident. Darnell had moved to another neighborhood and got more clientele. He had even met another woman and they seem to be doing just good.

My parents divorce had been finalized and our mom took everything our dad had leaving our dad with very little to have. He is still staying with his mom and working his job. But his clientele has been getting low lately and he is struggling to keep up on his payments.

Ms. Maria had been living her best life since she had found a friend to go out with. This would be her first time with a man since her husband.

Gabby and her mom have become good business women as they rent out Airbnb's and Gabby actually found a man of her own. Can ya believe it?

Kourtney and Brandon have been going strong and their relationship has grown so much since the incident. Unfortunately, they did lose the baby and Kourtney is temporarily paralyzed on her side. She is going to physical therapy to help her get back kon track and Brandon is there by her side every step of the way. Oh yeah, she got her house and her car back. She got everything back and she has a good relationship with her uncle again.

Ryder went back to his legit business and continued to do music and coding. He loves it and wishes he pursued this dream earlier.

    Now as far as me, I'm chilling. I moved out of my old place and moved into a loft just 20 minutes away from my old place. I have more clientele and a good reputation in my city. I am in therapy now and it's one of the best things I have decided to do in a long while. I should have done this shit earlier to be honest. Things would have been easier for me. Right now I'm on a trip to Hawaii. I have never been before and this is my first time here. It's so peaceful, joyful, loving, and fun. After all I've been through, I deserve a day like this.

    "Excuse me ma'am? Would you like more punch?" The waiter asked.

    "Yes, please,"

    The waiter poured more punch in my glass, smiled at me and left. The breeze out here was amazing. I loved the stress free environment. I was rocking the fresh face look today and I feel good. Just me and my natural self.

    "Hey bae, you wanna go on a walk,"

    I looked up at my man, so tall and sexy, asking me if I wanna go on a walk.

    "Yes, Jayson...I would love too,"

    I grabbed his hand and we were on our way. We walked on the beach for like an hour. Just walking back and forth, side to side, in circles...I loved every bit of it. Ever since Jayson proved to me he can do better, our relationship has been better than ever and I am so proud of him. I love that he changed for himself and not for me. I wasn't gone beg him to change because dudes gone do what they wanna do at the end of the day. They have to change because they want to. As we walked, my dress was blowing in the wind along with his marijuana smoke. I wrapped my arms around his arm and exhaled in relief that I was able to finally be at ease. He even calls me 'moonlight' for love, kindness, and joy.

    "I'm glad to be spending this time with you. I am really grateful to even have you in my arms Monti," He said, looking down at me.

    "I'm happy I can make you happy," I said.

    "I just want you to know that I love you. I really do. I don't want you to think differently," He said, halting our walk and pulling me close.

    "Why would I think differently?"

    "I've just never felt this way about any other girl before,"

    "I know Jayson,"

    "After this walk we should go back to the room and watch youtube. Maybe Cory Kenshin or Berleezy or something," He said.

    "Why wait after the walk when we can do it now?" I said.

    "Well because we're enjoying ourselves,"

    "We can come back to our walk later. He uploaded two new videos since his hiatus and I haven't watched them yet. We can cuddle on the couch and eat junk food while watching Cory,"

    "Alright. Last one to the room has to give the other a booty rub," He said running.

    "No! You're cheating!" I said, running behind him.

    Even though everything in my life isn't all the way perfect yet, I am grateful for what it is now. My mom is happy, my brother is following the right path, my friend is getting her health back on track, and I am enjoying my vacation with the love of my life. I wish things would run more smoothly but as long as it isn't bumpy, I'd say I'm doing pretty fucking great. I guess life is good when you're blowing in the wind...