Unexpected Run In

Feeling defeated, Jayson decided to book an AirBNB to get some time to himself. He will be gone for 4 days. Jayson is still trying to gain Monti's trust back since he has broken it. Monti believes he was messing with other girls when she left and now he is lonely and trying to get her back. Although that may be true, Jayson isn't afraid to admit when he is wrong and admit his true feelings all while still being confusing. Monti was the only girl, since Gabby, to make him feel like something and he only had one more chance left.

Jayson arrived at the house and began to take his things out of the car and he had to meet with the owner of the house before he could settle in. But he could not believe who the owner of the house was.

"Gabby?" He said.

"Uh, are you staying in my house?" She asked.

"Yeah...this is all you?" He said.

"Me and my mom live here but she's not here so she told me to meet with the person coming. I know this is awkward, ha. Uhm, well let me show you around and then I have to leave. Me and my mom are going to my grandmother;s house," She said walking up to the door.

"Okay. This is a nice place,"

"Thank you. We keep the house in tip top shape not only us but for guest too,"

"I see,"

"What are you doing here anyways if you don't mind me asking,"

"Just to have some time to myself. Been stressed lately,"

"I understand. I have to take those sometimes too. Life just hits you and you don't see it coming," Gabby said, shaking her head. "Well, let's make this quick. I to get to my grandmother's and prepare for my date tonight,"

"Okay,"

"So we have two bathrooms. One right before you come in and one in the room that we will get too shortly. This is the living room area. We have a 70in flat screen, a PS5, and all streaming accounts are paid for you can turn it to whatever you want. We also have a huge speaker if you'd like to listen to your music. Over here is the kitchen of course. Pretty self explanatory," She said chuckling.

"This is nice actually,"

"So what happened between you and the girl you were dating?" She asked.

"How do you even know about that?" He asked.

"You're here obviously because you're stressed and she's not around. And I know you. You did the same thing with me,"

"Okay...I had messed up. Right now, I'm tryna get her back. It's hard. I have been missing her for the past couple months now and it's been tearing me apart for real. But I think she wants to forgive me but she's having second thoughts again," He said, shaking his head.

Gabby pulled up a chair next to Jayson and sighed. She knew it was her fault as to why he and Monti were not together anymore. If she had just left him alone, they would be alright.

"I'm really sorry for what I did. I truly am sorry. I did not mean for it to get like that,"

"Yes you did. You knew what you were doing. And I did too so just cut it out, bruh," Jayson said.

"Yeah but I got carried away,"

"Don't excuse anything at the end of the day, man. My main focus right now is trying to get her back in my arms right now before it's too late,"

"So you think this right here is gonna help?" She asked, pointing around the house.

"Yes. I need this time to think and get away. Imma still try to get in contact with her. I just don't know how much longer she's gonna hold on and how much longer imma hold on. I did call her earlier but she seemed busy and she hung up but she said she'll think about it. When ya say that, do ya really need to think about it?" He asked.

"For some of us, yes we do need to think about it and see if you deserve a second chance. Sometimes we do things for people we really love and one of those things could be forgiveness. Just because we don't want you to not be a part of our lives. The delusional part about us hopes ya will do better. But a man gone change when he wants to. Women hate this but, we can't change nobody on this Earth. They have to put in the work themselves. We can motivate you all and be there for you. But as far as changing these niggas? No. And ya fail to realize that the same old tricks ya be playing are not working anymore. Girls are getting much smarter. You can't keep begging for forgiveness if you know deep down inside you're not willing to change. And yes I know I'm part of the problem and I am deeply sorry for that. But if we continued to mess with each other while you were with Monti, and here we are once again by no coincidence, what you think she gone say?"

"I didn't know this was your house though," Jayson said, squinting his eyes.

"Doesn't matter. Girls are sensitive. All I'm saying is, if you really want her back, make it count. Do something outstanding so she can know how truly sorry you are. Do that while you can. It's only a matter of time. Now, I am going to leave. I will not be back until you leave. If you need anything, this is me and my mother's alternative numbers. Call if there are any problems you may have,"

Gabby placed the two numbers on the kitchen counter and she left the house all to Jayson. If Jayson wanted to gain Monti's trust back, he would have to work harder and smarter. Deep down inside, he knew if he let Monti slip away, he was fucked. Jayson thought about calling her again but knew she probably wouldn't answer so he decided to text her.

:hey...can we please talk?

...

:not right now Jayson. I am really busy. I will be sure to call you. 9 tonight?

:yeah

Jayson did not wanna wait that long but he was happy that they were gonna talk later. His mind was racing with so much emotion and anxiety. He didn't exactly know what he was going to say to her even though he had been waiting for this moment and rehearsing what he was going to say in his head. He got nervous and began to feel heavy butterflies roam his stomach. He paced around the living room for about thirty minutes trying to think about what he would say. He then turned on the television and watched some reruns of Snowfall. He checked his phone every 5 minutes to see if she had responded to him and she did not. He started to get the exact feeling that the girls feel when they do the same shit to the woman. Women literally go crazy because men cannot communicate and they aren't clear. Jayson decided to go and take a shower to help more with the anxiety. He was losing his mind over her but he hoped it was worth it.