Key Exchange

Tyren and Lola have been living lavishly in Kourtney's house and Lola has been riding dirty in her car. Not to mention that she changed the car to a different color. Tyren has been running his business from Kourtney's house so now her house is now a target. Tyren has been getting a lot of money lately from moving fake drugs and putting them on the streets. Lola, being his woman and his sidekick, has been helping out find information from people for Tyren to go after real soon.

Tyren went around to the back by the pool to chill with Lola. Lola was swimming in the pool and taking pictures when she took a break. Tyren's plan was to take over the drug industry, grow his business, and be one of the most powerful men amongst all the other drug lords. As for Kourtney, he didn't need her anymore as she was just his way to get her big house and take most of her money. Once she started making a living for herself, Tyren had the plan and the platform. Lola worked at the same strip club Kourtney used to work at. Tyren would go there all the time when he and Kourtney's relationship started going downhill. Lola has been in the pictures for a while now and now he's using her as a sidekick on his missions.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" Tyren asked.

"Nothing, just looking pretty," She said smiling.

"You ain't never lied about that. You have been such a dream come true to me lately and I appreciate you so much for that. You're a real one. You deserve it all," He said.

"Moments like this is what I dreamed of all my life. Having a man who gone do right by me and we chill in a big house,"

"I'm glad I can make that happen. Have you been in touch with Monti?" He asked.

"I have but we haven't been talking consistently. There anything you need me to do?" She asked.

"Nah, just keep in touch. We gone have so much land I promise you that! We're gonna be at the top and no one else can tell us shit, you hear me?" He stated.

"Hell yeah! I can be a famous or well known nail tech and finally get my work out there. Possibly recruit more ladies so they can work for us. This can make us bigger than ever," She said.

"I like how you think, ma. I love that idea actually. You think you can get Monti?" He asked.

"Yeah. I can set up a date tonight with her right now," She said, grabbing her phone.

"You're already two steps ahead of me. This is what I need by my side. A smart women rather a dumb bitch like before. I have a nice home, nice cars, a nice life, and the smartest women in the world," He said as she smiled. "Now, here's the real deal. I'm trying to gain more power. I made a deal with Milo the other night with Ryder and we get more products. The more product we get and put out there, the more money we make and we can give him double what we agreed on last time. Our business will become big and we can move further than this. Have kids, retire, have a legit business, and live on the ease. So if we recruit more girls and they work for us, business will be much faster. And I know the perfect place to find these girls," He spoke.

"Okay okay. But about Monti, I think it's gonna be a bit hard though because Monti carries herself well," Lola said.

"So did Kourtney," He said.

"So...I break her down?" She asked.

"See, you already know the answer to that,"

"I never did that before. I can do something else, maybe,"

"It doesn't matter what you do, just get her to be my employee. Simple. Maybe then we can take her house and have two safe houses. This is a part of making it big baby girl. You see how we got this house. Let's keep it up. Imma go in the house and make a couple calls. You just sit and look pretty and update me on the date," He said, walking back in the house.