This Is It

They got closer and closer to Kourtney's uncle's house and the closer they got, the more terrified they became. Ryder knew his time was coming, Lola knew Tyren would be more than mad, Kourtney was scared, and Monti was nervous. It would only take about 15 more minutes just to get to his house. At this point, all of their phones were turned completely off to prevent their location from being found.

"We can't go near his house," said Lola.

"Why?" Asked Monti.

"Because there's a chance he may be there. Look, we go and find a good hiding space, right? And we can shoot them with these," Lola said, pulling out two silencer guns from her purse.

"What you doing with those?" Asked Ryder.

"For times like these. Look, when we get a good hiding space, we can shoot them with these. Me and you," Lola said, giving one gun to Ryder.

"But he just gone know it was us!" Yelled Monti.

"We gotta get him too," Lola said.

"What do you mean we?" Ryder asked.

"You signed up for this mess with Ryder and now you wanna be a scary lil bitch?" Lola said.

"I 100% agree," Monti said.

"I just never kill nobody before,"

"Today is your day,"

For the next 10 minutes or so, the car was dead silent. They began to cruise slowly on Kourntey uncle's street with the lights off. Ryder parked his car in an empty parking lot. There they were, four of Tyren's home boys watching the house.

"What do we do now?" Asked Kourtney.

"Okay, me and Ryder will go behind these houses here and prepare to shoot those two guys right there. You and Monti will sneak in the back of the house and find a way in. Once we shoot the two niggas, me and Ryder will and hide," Said Lola.

"But we don't have any weapons," Montis said.

"I have two smiths in the back. Reach in the back and grab it," Ryder said.

"Okay," Monti said, bending over the seat to get the guns.

"You guys are killing Tyren too?" Kourtney asked.

"We have too," Said Ryder.

"But what if you guys get caught?" Kourtney asked.

"We'll try our best. This is our only shot," Lola said.

The car became quiet and everyone was scared. They didn't know what they were gonna encounter. No one knew who was gonna die, who was gonna live, or if they all were gonna make it or not. But they were doing this for Kourtney. They all began to slowly leave the car and go to their positions.

"If you guys need anything, shoot us a message and it will vibrate. When you guys get there, text us. When you guys are inside, text us. If anything goes down, text us. Basically, text us all the way," Ryder said, putting on his ski-mask.

"I'm kind of scared, guys," Said Kourtney.

"I am too," Monti said.

"We all are...but we can't keep hiding. He took everything you had Kourtney. Ryder, he's already out to get you. Might as well get him first. And Monti, you were dragged in this. And me? He's been tryna break me down and use me as his puppet. I'm tired of it. And most importantly, this is for your uncle. Of course this wasn't your uncle's fault at all. Now we're gonna go to this house and see what we can find," said Lola, as she pulled her ski mask down. "Let's go,"