Trouble in Paradise

After Kourtnety came to get her car, she went straight home. She thought she had a friend that would agree with everything she's ever done. But in reality, we all need a friend who's going to be honest about the shit you do. If it's stupid than it's stupid. Delusional people are the downfall to any relationship no matter what it is. Her whole ride home, she was just angry and pissed at the fact that she just got told she was a hoe. She didn't want to believe it but if you don't care about yourself in that manner, then no one is going to care what they do with you. Kourtney just let herself go in so many ways. She stopped caring about her decision on the divorce, she didn't care who she cheated with, she cared about herself, she was being selfish,and she just changed overall.

"Where the hell have you been?" Asked Tyren.

"I was at Monti but she and I had a falling out. We are no longer talking to each other," She said.

"I've been tryna call you and everything! What the hell were you doing?" He asked.

"I told yo ass I was with Monit! I didn;t answer the phone cause we had an argument before I went to her house. Calm down," She said as she started to go to the steps.

"I'll calm down when you stop being such a damn liar," He said, grabbing her by her hair and pulling her to the floor.

"Ain't nobody lying! I was with her the whole time I was gone! What is yo problem?" She asked.

"What's mine? What's yours? You you been messin' with other niggas. That's why I haven't been intimate with you lately. You feel different," He said, dragging his hand down his face.

"Okay, what about you?" She asked, getting up.

"It doesn't matter what I do. I want to feel special towards my women. I'm out here getting what I can't get from my fiance. We're not even married yet and this shit is already going downhill," He said.

"So you can cheat but I can't?" She asked.

"I just want my girl to be about me," He said.

"You cheated first, did you forget that? You men make me sick. Think ya are so fucking entitled and wanna be special. Well news flash, Tyren, you're not special! I've been with other guys before you just like you've been with other girls before me! If you wanted to find an innocent woman, you could have done just that! Just like I could have said yes to a man who actually fucking wanted me. But too bad time machines aren't made available to us because I would have switched you out a long time ago," She said.

Tyren slapped Kourtney across the face.

"I think you lost your mind and forgot who you were talking to. I'm the man of this house. Not you. I have been meaning to tell you that I did something. I uh.. I got your name taken off the property deed," he said.

"You can't do that! I never signed anything!" she yelled.

"With a forged signature I can," He said, holding up the papers.

"Nuh-uh, my uncle–"

"Your uncle gave it up. The wedding is off too. I don't want you in here. Most of your shit is already packed, the truck should be here soon. Where are you gonna go? I don't know. But you can't stay here," He said, looking out the window. "Oh, looks like they've arrived early,"

"No, no, no, you can't do this! I own everything here! You can't do this!" Kourtney yelled.

"It's about time for you to go ain't it?" He said.

The truck came, the movers came, and the tears from Kourtney's face came. She watched them take everything out of the house except for the furniture she paid for in full. Kourtney felt her heart break at that moment and went numb. She couldn't go to Monti because she didn't want anything to do with her. She wasn't gonna go and stay with her uncle since she was pissed off at him. She couldn't go stay with her grandparents because she was ashamed of what they would think of her situation. She felt like that with all of her family. Her paradise was gone.