First Impression

"Ryder?" My mom said as she knocked on his door.

"Yes, mom," He answered.

"How you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm cool,"

"Look, uhm, I'm sorry about yesterday. But there are rules you're gonna have to follow if you wanna continue to stay here. I get tired of Maria calling me telling me about  your antics. If you want to do what you want, you need to do it somewhere else. I am not trying to put you out and I never was. I was just saying that that is the best option. I mean for god sake Ryder there are kids next door. Did you ever think about that?"

"No," He admitted.

"Ms. Maria doesn't know what to do with you anymore and neither do me and your dad,"

There was a long pause before anyone else could say anything. Ryder knew everybody was right but he wasn't ready for the truth. Ryder has too much freedom and that's the issue. He doesn't know when to stop doing fuck shit. Ever since he got a lil dip on his chip he hasn't been able to sit the fuck down somewhere.

"You've had too much freedom and I think that's where me and your dad went wrong," She confessed.

"You guys are always at work. Dad is just a flat out bitch," Ryder said.

"Aye! You can curse all you want somewhere else but it ain't gone be in my house in front of me lil nigga! You can stop that right now!" Mom yelled.

"It's true! You're just too blind to fucking see it! I wouldn't be surprised if you allowed his behavior in the house," Ryder said.
Mom slapped Ryder across the face. Ryder was getting away with too much shit. Like I said, too much dip on his chip.

"That's for me to handle mother-fucker! I will deal with him the way I want too... you have gotten besides yourself and it stops here. Get the fuck up out my house and come back when you've got some goddamn sense!" Mom said.

She was extremely upset with Ryder's behavior. But that didn't stop Ryder from leaving. He packed a few clothes and stormed out of the front door. He got in his car and went for the road.

"What happened?" Dad asked.

"He's lost his damn mind. He's had too much freedom and it ends here. I can't with him right now. We haven't been in our kids' lives that much and it's not good," Mom said.

"I agree. I'm still fired up from the fight yesterday," Dad said.
Deep down inside Dandy wanted to confront Gino about his cheating but she was afraid to break her family apart and lose everything they had built. She didn't wanna lose the house, the cars, the love, her family, and the memories. She was emotionally, physically, and mentally invested in the marriage. She had known about the cheating for a year. She first found out when she stopped by his job for a surprise visit when she had seen him engage with another woman in his surgery room. She doesn't know how long he has been cheating but she is for certain it was a long while. Gino on the other hand doesn't have too much sympathy as his excuse is "men will be me" and that is absolutely correct because men ain't shit but fucking headaches to begin with. Fifteen years of marriage down the drain.

GETTING READY FOR THE DATE

"Come on Monti! You've been in the bathroom for two hours!" Kourtney complained.

"This is my bathroom," I said.

"Yeah but girl I just need to touch up my hair and makeup," Kourtney said, frowning.

"Just a second!" I yelled.

"And how long is a second?" She asked.

"As long as I allow it to be!" I said.