The beginning of summer

"Ivan put me down!" I laughed
"Babe that's impossible I love holding you. knowing your in my arms feels so right!"Ivan said. It was the beginning of summer and life was perfect I had the perfect boyfriend and I was becoming a junior my 16th birthday was coming. Yes I know I'm younger then everyone but that's because of my birthday and school so I had to go to school earlier than everyone else. But I was finally getting my car everything seemed perfect until I decided to go to a stupid party!
8pm
Beep!beep!
Ivan was a year older than me and had a car already I got in and we drove off.
...
We walked in hand and hand, and the smell of alcohol, smoke, and horny teenagers hit me. Ivan's eyes were full of excitement as he almost ran to the drinks. I'm against getting high and getting drunk so I looked for my friends.
"Wow,lily you look perfect!"Cynthia and Nash exclaimed Israel just gave me a hug he doesn't talk much well not in crowds anyways..We danced for what seemed like hours I decide to stop and look for Ivan I haven't seen him all night as I walk into the bathroom I stood their shocked at the sight it was happening again everything was happening again everything from last summer was happening again...no...why!! I thought he was different yah of course last summer was a different guy and girl but Ivan I was in love with him and I thought he loved me. I was wrong I ran at the sight of Ivan having sex with another girl! Why...Ivan wasn't like this..at least I thought he wasn't but I was wrong. Nash, Cynthia, and Israel seen me and took me home they spent the night and took care of me. This summer was suppose to be different but it's all happening again and I wasn't prepared for another heart break.