Teasing game

It was Friday night and me and Jack were in my movie room with my family cause it was family night and we were watching a movie Nash,Israel,and Cynthia were also there since they love my family and me and Jack had a blanket over us and he had his hand on my thigh he keep rubbing up and down inside my shorts and out I would stiffen and he would smirk. I may be a Virgin but I know this game and I can play very good.we all decided to get food so I was driving and Jack was in the passenger seat and everyone else was in the back I ordered the food and and since I'm short I have to lift myself up to reach the food and in that moment jack squeezed my ass. Thank god no one notice on our way back Jack had his legs open so I put my hand on his thigh like he does to me but instead I grab his lil friend he jump and look at me and I just smirked. we got home and everyone ate and left.Jack was spending the night and he was sitting down on my bed when I was getting in the shower when I got undressed in front of him I took of everything except for my my bra and underwear I left the bathroom door open and forgot a towel I could see him try and peek once in a while through the mirror I got out the shower and told Jack if he can bring me a towel he came in and I was completely naked I kissed him and he started to take his close off but before he took off his underwear I got up and put clothes on and kissed him goodnight he started to whine "baaabee don't do this to mee." I turned around and he put his hands up in surrender "you won I'm sorry for teasing you." I kissed him and said goodnight jack. he just whispered in my ear and said "you must hate me."i asked "why?" He looked at me and said "cause you gave me a boner and left me hanging." I giggled and kissed his cheek falling asleep.