Spring break pt.2

The last couple days were coming and me and Jack took millions of photos we went on quad dates everyday and he loved it I showed him how to ride one and he's a quick learner. it's Monday of the second week and we leave on Wednesday so 2 more days daisy and her puppies love the beach they run in the water and come out barking and growling the gilinsky's and Salvatore's seem to be getting along just well. Everything seems perfect. Jack and I have been trying to get into each others pants lately and it sucks when we have stop cause it's going to far.
...Wednesday ..
"Dad the quads are in and I'm putting in my doom buggies." I inform my dad Israel and Nash are leaving in the RV, Kevin Cynthia and jj are leaving together and me, Jack and the dogs are leaving together .
..Car ride..
The radio started playing where do broken hearts go and I remembered the one direction tickets Jack got me, were going to see them on May 10 the good thing we get out of school on the 5th and the concert/meet and greet is in San Francisco so we're going to stay their all week!!!
Jack look at me and said "i love you and would be heart broken if you ever left me I would cry for days Lily." I looked up at him "I would be crazy if I ever left you."
3hours later I took the wrong turn and went into a closed road I woke up Jack and before I could even go back we started kissing and it got more heated and then my shirt flew off and Jack was unbutting his pants when BEEP!BEEP! Someone was behind us and ruin the moment I did a u turn and found the road.
Jack spoke up "that's the closest we ever gotten." "in a car" I said while smirking. We got their and Everyone left I went to my room and got into the shower and changed and got in bed when I got a text.
From:jack💖
When I get the chance I'm fucking you hard👅💦
To:Jack💖
That's if you get the chance😘
From:jack💖
Ooh I will baby girl just watch..goodnight baby.💜
To:Jack💖
Wow Jack..goodnight fuckboy😘😘