Awkward

For 2 months Jack tweeted things about us. he never called never texted nothing he was out of my life.
It's been 6months since we broke up and he was broken..all I here around school is "yah she broke gilinsky's heart." "yah he's a pothead now." "yah bro she's free." I felt awkward I'm never the person that people talk about.
Nash would always get them to shut up and would always lift my mood up Israel and Cynthia almost killed Jack when they found out I stopped them. today Israel,nash, cynthia,and I were going surfing it was hot today for some weird reason I know hot weather in December?weird right.
...
We surfed for a couple hours and we got back on the surface and we started to take off our surf suit and Nash and Israel started taking everything to the car Cynthia and I were talking "so Daniel he's seems nice and cute." she asked "yah that's the same thing I said about jack and look at where its go-."I was cut off by some potheads who where whistling at us I turned around and realized it was Jack and 2 others I believed their name were Sammy and Skate.we mad eye contact and I keep walking. the Sammy boy came up and asked "ay ma let me get your number." I looked at Jack and said "umm just ask Jack he gots it." he laugh and I just glared at them. "Well that was awkward "i said to Cynthia she nodded and replied "but it was funny seeing his face."

Jack pov:
I heard Cynthia and Lily talking Cynthia: "so Daniel he's seems nice and cute." And then Lily responded "yah that's the same thing I said about jack and look were its go-."I broke when I heard her say that she looked at me and she seems more happy not as dull as when I was with her. it hurts but I'm happy for her.when I lost Lily I broke mentally and physically.jj stopped talking to me cause I started smoking and drinking and banging girls left and right but Lily she was my first and my true love and I lost her. I got furious when Sammy asked for her number and the way she replied like if it was nothing "just ask Jack." I mimic her.ugh the love of my life is gone and I will never have her again.