Christmas pt.2

"Lily what are you doing its pouring out here." I picked up the fur and realized the dog had three puppies I looked to Jack and said "Jack we can't leave them they'll freeze to death." he looked at me and said "yah well you will too if we don't get back into the car."
...Home..
"Wow! Lily your dripping wet."my mom said concerned I turned around reviling the dog and then she seen Jack holding puppies and she said "Lily sweetie you can't do this with every animal." "I know mom but they would have died if I didn't get them."i looked at her with pleading eyes my dad came in the room "hey Lily hey Jack and hey puppies.?"he said confuse he look at my mom then at me "fine you can keep them."she let out a breath. " really!!thank you thank you so much." I yelled "yah yah go get in the shower you 2 I'll go put your clothes in the washer..oh and do not shower together!" she yelled
...
We were dressed and I decided to dry the dogs fur she didn't have a collar.i placed her on my bed and gave her, her puppies,tomorrow I'll take them to get a check-up.
Jack looked at me and said "i love how caring you are." he put his head on my lap and I just massaged his wet/dry hair. we were watching the walking dead when I stop massaging him and he looked up and said "please don't stop."we fell asleep and woke up in the same sleeping position I tried getting out from under him but he woke up. "good morning princess." he said..oh lord his morning voice was perfect. "good morning my prince." I said and kissed his lips. my brother came in yelling "it's Christmas get up love birds!!" I looked at Jack and we both said merry Christmas to each other and we walked downstairs I gave Jack his present and he almost screamed when he saw it "thank you thank you so much your the best girlfriend I've ever had!"I got him a Rolex watch he's been wanting since like I meet him and a leather Jack special addition from The Weeknd he loves him. "your welcome."I said kissing him he pulled away and said "wait let me get your present." he came back and I opened it and it was a sweater with all of Harry Styles tattoos!! And at the bottom of that where "no way!! Omg!!Jack thank you so much I love you." I said while jumping on him and kissing him it was 2 tickets to meet one direction!!!!!my mom laughed at both of our reaction. Jack looked at me and said "by far the best Christmas ever." he looked at me and picked me up and and kissed me passionately holding me up from my butt. "slow your boat you two." my dad said while eating breakfast. we pulled away and just rested our forehead on each other.