San Francisco pt.1

We said goodbyes to our family and friends "please tell Niall I love him!"Cynthia said "I will"i laughed and they called our plane number and we got into the plane Jack took a picture of me by the plane window and posted it on Twitter @jackgilinsky: traveling with the love of my life💖@lily_salvatore
...
We got into our rental car and drove to the hotel it was past midnight so we fell asleep.
i woke and got in the shower I was putting shampoo when two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and said "good morning handsome." Jack replied "good morning beautiful." and we kissed and that moment we've been waiting was finally going to come. he grabbed the sponge and rub it around my boobs not taking his eyes away from me he then started to go lower and lower until out lips connect and then he sucked on my neck making me moan in pleasure,he went lower and start sucking on my boob and squeezing the other one with his hand he looked back up and kissed me passionately then his two fingers slipped inside of me and "uhh!"i moaned and after it started dieing down we took a quick shower and dried our selfs and then it started. he picked me up and place me on the bed not breaking the kiss he was on top and he grabbed my hips lifting them and making them touch his skin he started to suck my neck until I felt a bruise then another and another until he moved down to my boobs leaving more marks I would pull on jacks hair once in a while making him moan. he got a condom and put it on he look up at me and ask "are you ready." "yas"was all I said almost out of breath he then put it in moving it in and out. he then flipped me on top of him while he moved my hips up and down he would moan "Ooh Jack!"i moaned and he placed me on the bed he kissed me and the spread my legs open and duged his head in and I tugged on his hair.
We were so out of breath when it was over "woah! Baby it didn't seem like it was your first time."jack smirked I laughed and went to the mirror and look at my neck I had a huge hickey smaller than a golf ball but bigger than a grape and on the other side I had 2 small ones on my boobs.i came out and told Jack "you seriously mark your territory." he smirked and looked up "wow does it hurt?im sorry I didn't know I did so manny."he look kind of sad for hurting me "just a little it hurts a lot more when you touch them and it's ok baby."i said and wink at him
He smiled and said "here I'll let you put some on me." he said with a smirk.
I jumped on his lap and started sucking and kissing him he would moan "Lilllyy." when I was done I had gave him 7 three of them were bigger then mines and the other were normal.
He got his phone and went on snapchat and took a selfie caption:come over and give me more love marks