I love you

4 months later
It was November and everyone was getting hyped about winter break me and Jack were still dating and school was over in like 1 week. I was walking down the hall with Cynthia "omg all these winter formal posters make me sick."she whined "haha I know I hate these stupid dances." I replied "ooh shut up Jack is probably going to ask you to go with him."she said "I doubt it we haven't even said I love you yet."i whine "He'll come around I promise."she said with a reassuring smile "hope so."i said under my breath.
..Lunch..
I sat down next to Cynthia, Nash was with Israel on the other side and Jack came by my side and sat down next to me. "hey babe."he said kissing my cheek "hey."i replied "yo,yo so who's going to winter formal."nash asked we all just said nah except for Jack "what about you are you taking Jennifer." I asked Nash (Jennifer was his girlfriend of 1 year) "yeah but if you guys won't go then I won't buy the tickets. Don't want to be a loner."he said and then Johnson sat in front of Jack he was jacks best friend. "hey guys." jj said "hey jj." we replied he was nice and kind.
Last period of the day
New message
From: Jack💖😍
Babe meet me by my car after school need to give you something😘
To:jack💖😍
Ok babe😘
I lock my phone and started walking to the front of school when I pushed the doors open and there was guy holding a huge banner that said "winter formal with me?" hanged in front of me and Jack holding flowers. I ran up to him and said "yas of course I will." and we kissed and then everyone clapped and whistled. he looked into my eyes and said "i love you Lily."
I looked at him and smile "I love you to Jack."
...
Winter formal came around and I was wearing a thight black dress with my nude heels I curled my hair and applied makeup I was getting ready with Cynthia and Jennifer. Cynthia and Israel were going together as friends. "the boys are here girls." my mom yelled we all got excited and walked downstairs I was the last one.

Jacks pov:
Lily was the last one to get down and wow my mouth dropped when I saw her she look so beautiful. Nash tapped me and said "bro your drooling." I closed my mouth and walked over to her and hugged her. "You look amazing" I said to her. "thanks you look handsome." she smiled at me.

Lilys pov:
We took about a billion pictures when my dad came up to me and Jack and said "no funny business, that's how your mom and I ended up with Kevin." "Dad!" I respond Jack laughed and my dad replied "what I'm just taking care of you I was once a teenager don't you forget that." "don't worry sir I promise to take care of her."jack said giving my dad a reassuring smile
I look at Jack "I am so sorry for my par-."then he cut me off "babe no need to apologize he's just making sure his baby girl doesn't get hurt." and he looked at me and said "I love you." and i responded back "I love you too."

...Dance..
We dance all night and decided to come home. Jack walked me to my door and I asked him "want to come in." "sure" he said we went to my room closed the door I went in the bathroom and put on my Nike shorts and my pink shirt to sleep when I came back out Jack was laying shirtless in my bed with only basketball shorts. i was admiring his abs as I went to go lay down. "where did you get those shorts?" I asked him "I left them here last time." "oh ok." then he whispered in my ear "next time don't be afraid to get undress in front of me." he said with a wink "next time don't let me go in the bathroom and change" I respond to him sarcastically
We laid there all night talking until we fell asleep in each others arms.