San Francisco pt.2

Today was the day I got to meet one direction and I was supper excited!
I had on my yes I'm a directioner gotta a problem with it? shirt and my black knee rip jeans with my white and black converse.
...
Concert: we got in and they played 18 "I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18!" I said singing along Jack look at me and said "are you crying?" I looked at him a nodded next was story of my life . I took video of the whole concert i didn't miss one part, I was so close that I could feel Harry spitt his water out and pouring it on us my heart melted and Jack was kinda disgusted at the thought.
...
Meet and greet: we were the first ones. I asked them "can I have a picture" Harry said "sure darling." and omg their accent. I took a picture with each one of them and they sign a couple things last I ask "Niall can you hold this up?" It was a sign that said "I love Cynthia Lopez"
Then I made him say it in a video and then the other 3 jumped in and said "we love Lily Salvatore!" And blew a kiss.
Harry came up to me and kiss my cheek then they all did Jack took all the pictures then Harry whispered "aww love don't cry your to beautiful to cry."he wiped away my tears.
..
Hotel: "omg thank you so much babe this was incredible.i love you so much!!" He looked away "yah apparently you love Harry Styles too." he ignored me..is he really that mad "Jack are you serious, you've got to be kidding me your jealous.wow Jack your seriously blind." he sucked his teeth "whatever"i told him and got on the bed and posted the pictures and videos @harrystyles and 3 others followed you back "omg you've got to be kidding me this is the best day ever!!"i yelled Jack just glared at me.
...
Leaving day
I woke up and Jack didn't say a word he was still mad and has been acting weird. we got on the plane and landed in like 3 hours.