Haunted ride

We got on and we were off and something jump out and I grabbed jacks hand and buried my head into his chest. He caressed my face, that's when I realize what I was doing. I pulled away and looked at him "u-uh sorry." I gave a fake smile. "no..no it's ok I like this position." he said smiling I blushed and jump on him again as a plastic doll came out. The ride was coming to an end and I looked up at Jack and his face was coming closer to me until our lips connect he kiss me and I kissed back he slipped his tongue in and then the ride was over when I pulled away and looked at him "I-I'm sorry." I got up and walk away "no..lily it's ok." he said grabbing my arm and turning me around. "I miss you."he said with only a couple cemeteries away from my face. "Jack I-I don't know."i said looking away. he turned my face around so I could look at him "give me one more chance and if I screw it up then I'll be out your life and never bother you again." He said with pleading eyes "one more chance please lily." I looked at him and deep down I did have feelings for him "one more chance gilinsky and if you mess up we are done." I responded and poked his chest "thank you Lily but first let me say how sorry I am second-." he stopped and kissed me. "Lily what are you doing!?" Nash said in an angry voice and I pulled away "Nash u-umm-." Jack cut me off "we're back together." he said with a smile. Nash face soon turn into a side smile "well I'm angry as hell with you Jack but I can never be mad at you Lily."he sighed "and if your happy I will be happy for you." he said smiling at me "goes for you Jack next time I will bash your head in."
"I promise there won't be a next time." Jack said looking at me and smiling. "well Lily we've been waiting for yo-"Cynthia said and stop when she seen me and jacks fingers intertwined i smiled at her and Israel "wow We missed a lot." she said looking at Israel and they nodded at each other "hey babe I was wai-" jj said to Cynthia they were a thing now he stopped when he seen me and Jack hands."u-uh hey Jack." he said nervously waiting for a response "jj I know I've been a complete douch bag to you and I know you don't like the new me but I promise to change..i need my best friend back."Jack pleaded jj "I never left Jack you just stop talking to me." jj said while hugging jack.
"Well now it's just like old times." Israel said breaking the silence and we all laughed.