Spring break pt1

School is off for 2 weeks and my family is going to the beach and the dooms to ride the quads and doom buggie.Nash, Israel,and Cynthia are coming they always do my parents told me to invite jacks family so they are coming too and jj, it shall be a good spring break.

...
"Lily I need you to put your quad and doom buggie into the cart it's already hooked up to your jeep."my dad yelled from the RV.
Jack and his family were here and they were going with my parents in the RV and Kevin was taking my dads truck with Israel, Nash and Damon. jj, Cynthia and Jack where with me.
"Are we ready to go!"my dad yelled again. we honked giving the signal "yes".
...
It was night time by the time we got to Ensenada.
I woke up Cynthia and jj I got on jacks lap and kissed him until he woke up."hey beautiful."he said between kiss "hey handsome where here."
"Ok adults in the RV and kids in tents."my dad told everyone Kevin asked the most stupidest question "am I considered an adult." "no shit dumb ass your 19." I replied.
...
We set up the tents Nash, Israel, Damon in one Jack and jj in one and Cynthia and me in another."hey you wouldn't be mad if I like jj?"Cynthia asked nervously "of course not funny thing he ask Jack that earlier."i said while laughing slightly.
...
Spring break an Ensenada gets crazy a lot of people go and camp on the beach. I help my dad get the quads and doom buggies out.
"Hey want to go for a ride?" I asked Jack
"Sure but your going to have to teach how to ride both of them."he smiled and I got in the doom buggie i put the helmet to the side since I was going to go slow "ready" I said looking at jack. "yup." I pressed the gas peddle and as soon as we were off you could see the excitement in jacks eyes. we came back and he look at me and said "that was awesome!"
"Glad you enjoyed it." I responded we fell asleep and soon Jack came into the tent  and woke me up and Cynthia left. "were switching partners."Jack said. "okay." I was going to sleep when Jack got on top of me and started kissing me passionately, he grabbed my hips and pulled them up against his shorts I moaned and realized that we were in a tent  and things were escalating really fast I stop and said "not tonight Jack. "he nodded and kissed me again.