Finals

This past week I've been going crazy I've been studying and doing crazy amount of work for finals.jack comes over and watches me go crazy as I do a 6 page essay on world war 2.yet he has no homework we only have 1 class together and that's avid a college preparation class and Mr.Neil has help me with half of my report and my grade can't go down cause I'll be depending on them if I fail the finals.
Homework todo list:
Science✔️
Math✔️
L.A➖
Spanish 4✔️
History➖
Art✔️
Avid✔️
"Ok I have to start my presentation on animal cruelty which is half done and due Friday and today's Monday.
History I have 4 pages down need 2 more I'm almost done with the other half of page 5 and it's not due til Thursday."i smiled at Jack and he said "you know I can help you your almost done lets get the essay out the way."
"Ok"i sigh
3hours later "we're done!!"i yell and jump on Jack with excitement " I told you we would get it done" "yah after you stopped messing around"i smiled at him.
...Finals grade check..
Science-A
Math-A
L.a.-A
Spanish4-A
History-B
Art-A
Avid-A
"Yas I passed !!!" I looked at Jack and he said "I got 3 b's and 4 A's "and we hugged and kissed and then started going home to pack because on the 7th which was Monday we were leaving to San Francisco!!!!