Christmas pt.1

New message
From:jack💖😍
Babe I need help finding an outfit🙈😭😩😘
To Jack💖😍
Ok your point is😏
From:Jack💖😍
Help me!!!!please baby😘💞💞 please please
To Jack💖😍
Your worse than a girl I'll be there in ten👍🏻😘
From:Jack💖😍
But I'm your girl🙈😘😘😘😘😘
I laughed at the text and headed over there
...
"Ok I'm here."i said as Jack came out with only a towel on
"Jack are you serious you need underwear too."i said as he smirk at me
"You know you like what you see."he said moving his hips back and forth and omg his v line was perfect.
I picked out some black jeans with his green and black flannel with a black tank top looking thing under and his black vans.
He took his towel off and my eyes widen as Jack stood there naked "Jack!" I yelled and turned around. "ooh sorry forgot you where here." I could see him laughing in the background "haha very funny." he got dressed and I looked at his outfit "wow you should let me dress you more often." i said admiring how good he looks "yah i should let you, you can go shopping with me then."he replied "Omg! Did Jack gilinsky just asked me to go shopping with him!!omg I'm going to die!!" I pretend to fan girl and he just laugh at me.
...Dinner with the gilinsky's
I was getting ready for dinner later on since it's Christmas Eve I got ready and put a nude knitted sweater and my maroon jeans with my brown military boots I curled my hair making it look wavy(picture above not Lily tho just outfit) and applied make up. Jack came in and said "you seriously need none of that stuff." I looked back at him and replied "I'm almost done ok."
We left my house and went to his house I greeted his parents and sisters and we went to eat.Molly looked up and said "how long have you and Jack dated." I responded "5 months."
Laura looked at me and said "did you know that he would come home and talk about you all day and then he would go up to his mirror and-." Jack choked on his food and said "Laura why don't you go talk to your lil girlfriends."
...
We were leaving and I said "thanks for dinner mrs.gilinsky it was really nice to meet you all."and she replied "it was a pleasure to have you Lily and please call me Katherine."
...
On the way home it started pouring and their was a stop light when I seen a white ball of fur shivering in the corner and I told Jack "stop the car." "what for what?" He asked confuse but did what I said i got out and he ran after me "Lily what are you doing its pouring out here...