Mine

I woke up with a major headache, and I got up realizing Jack spent the night with me,but he wasn't there when I got up. Their was a knock on the door and I ran downstairs to get it I opened the door and there was a guy holding a dark brown box "Umm Salvatore residence?"he asked
"Uhh yah."i answered he handed the box to me "sorry for your lost." He said and left
I realized this was Zesus's remains and then realized I was home alone. Then their was another knock I opened it and Jack was standing there. "hey, I went to go get breakfast your parents left and told me I could stay."he said while walking in
"Ooh that's good umm im just going to put this in my room." I said while pointing at the box. I walked upstairs and opened the door realizing so many memories I had with Zesus and now no more new memories will be made, I cried at the thought of it. jack walk in and I wiped my tears away "hey baby girl you don't have to hide your feelings away from me." he said pulling me into a worm hug.
...
We ate and Jack looked up and ask "so what was he like? If you don't mind me asking." he said staring at me i looked up and said "he was kind he loved everyone he wasn't aggressive he was loving until I got hurt or was sad. I remember the day Ivan tried to apologize Zesus chased him out the house.come to think about it that's why he gave up so easily."
"He was caring and protective."i smiled at the memory of Zesus.
Jack came around the table and lifted me up "I promise to protect and care for you."he said and then kissed me.
......
Jack and I were laying on my bed when my brothers came up and asked "are you ok." i replied to them "it doesn't hurt as much."
I looked at Jack and said "Jack this is my brothers Kevin and Damon. Kevin, Damon this Jack my Bo-." I was cut off by Damon "we know we met him last night when he ask mom and dad if he could ask you to be his girlfriend."
I looked at Jack and he blush and I just kissed him.