Chapter 2

For God's sake pls just skip this chapter and go to chapter three already!! istg you'll be cringing so hard if u insist on reading this chapter. thank you, xx.

OK. I guess I should introduce myself first and then explain what happened.

My name is Caitlin Maxine Hart, I'm 19 years old, When I turned 18, my dad was transferred and assigned to Paris, France. My dad is a military guy, but I dont know a lot about it. Once a year he goes home, he shared the stories about his job, but I'm not really interested because his job is concerned with weapons and death. I dont want to hear him in pain, what I wanted while he was at home is just spend time with my mother, my brother, my sister and I. My younger sister named Carina, My youngest brother named Corey.

Since he moved he rarely came home, we're so sad. I promised him I would do anything, as long as he come early. He wanted me to get married after his return, maybe he's insane. Foolishly, I say yes. Somehow I feel like I have no choice, I really love my dad, and I want him to be always by my side.

Tonight, My Fiancé and his family came over for dinner. We will talk about the right time for our engagement. I have never met with them at all, but my mom told me that they are very good friends. Whether he is good or whatever, I do this for my dad.

***

Well, that's your fault reading this chapter that you threw up. you know what, omg just get out of this book and get a better book to read.

Idek how i write this shit. but if you want to continue, that's okay and i will appreciate it sm and fyi the story and grammar will getting better and better throughout the chapters (i wish, because i feel like i'm doing good at writing as the time passes by), i promise u on that one.