Chapter 18

Caitlin's POV

"We'll shopping after school, you coming?"Eve askes me.

"Sure. I'll tell Jack later."i nodded.

Eve smiled then replied."Ok."

After class, we shop at the mall, I had tell Jack because he usually picked me up. But today he comes home early.

He planned to hang out with me at the park but I'm about to shopping with my friends. Jack invited his friends to come over, play video games or chatting about things that guys probably do when they're hang out.

I, Eve, Felice and Chloe were eating at taco bell, chatting.. about girls, ya know.

"Umm,, girls. Sorry, I have to leave. My brother called me, he wants me to pick him up now. Is it Ok?"Eve pouted.

Eve got a reply 'yea' 'sure' 'ofc' then she got out of the taco bell.

We continue our conversation with a little laugh.

¤¤¤¤

Jack's POV

Today i'm about to hang out with Caitlin to the park, but she will go shopping with her friends. Well, I decided to invite Taylor, Jack, Shawn, Aaron, Nate and Sam to come over. We were chatting, watching tv and stuff.

"Guys, I have to go. Sorry, I can not stay the night.I have a lot of work to do."Aaron said, rose from the couch.

"Okay"I shrugged.

"Me too. I need to finished my document, tomorrow's the deadline."Shawn said, rose from the couch as well.

"It's fine. Bye, guys."I said, smiling.

Aaron and Shawn go home, now it's just me, Jack, Sam, Nate and Taylor. Bye the way, Taylor's drunk, he drinks too much. No, I have no beer in my house, Taylor bought it for us. So, Taylor's now sleeping. It's me, Johnson, Nate and Sam watching the tv, until johnson got up from the couch.

"Dude, I want to buy another drink."Johnson said.

"That's not enough?" I asked, pointing to a pile of beer bottles were purchased by Taylor, he bought quite a lot.

"He drinks all of it 'til he drunks. I've only got one and a half of a bottle"johnson said.

"Ok. Drive carefully!" I said.

"Wait, man! I'll go with you."Nate slurred, he's drunk too.

I was a bit worried because they were drunk. I better asked Sam to go with them because he's only drank juice since he came here. [That's not possible in real life right?]

"Ok. I'll drive him,"Sam replied.

"Thanks, sam."I said.

Well, from all my friends, Johnson is my bestie, maybe more like a brother. We've been together since childhood.

After a few minutes of Jack and Sam go, Taylor awakened.

"Hey, bro. Feel better?"I asked, patting his shoulder playfully.

"Fuck, I'm gonna throw up."he said, holding his stomach.

"Shit! Go to the bathroom! Dont throw it up here."I yelled between laugh to see his face.

Taylor ran to the bathroom guest's room. Shortly thereafter, someone knocked on the door. On the way to the front door, I think anyone who knocked on the door, it was definitely not Jack and Sam, they cant be knocked, duh.

Is that Caitlin? No way, she also will not knock except the door was locked. I got behind the door, I opened the door and saw someone who I never thought would come.

"Hi, Jack."One of Caitlin's friends greets me.

"Umm.. hi.."I'm tilting my head still dont know her name.

"It's Eve"She corrects me.

"Ohh.."I nod.

Whoa, why does Eve lying?