Chapter 8

So far my relationship with Jack is fine. Our parents are happy to see us getting closer. He treats me very well, he's a good guy.

Oh yea.. Eve, Felice and Chloe keep asking me questions about who's Jack's fiancé. I lied, I knew they would be disappoint in me that I was his fiancé although they will know it sooner or later. Jack didnt blame this to me though, he understood why I dont want to tell them.

Although they knew that Jack already has a fiancé, Eve, Chloe and Felice still tempting to flirting with Jack. But Jack ignored them, he knew what he had to do around me, thank God.

He introduced me to his friends such as Jack Johnson, I called Johnson. Johnson really good to me,Jack and Johnson had been friends for a long time, and also Sam. Sam is also good to me, they had been friends since childhood. Also Nate, Shawn, Aaron, Taylor and Carter.

Uummm.. Mahogany, she's just Jack's friend. I was jealous to see them when they're together, but Jack insists to me that Mahogany is just his friend, I dont need to be jealous because I'm the only one he loves, aww... Mahogany really good to me, she was really cool and fun. It makes me feel bad because I've ever didnt like her when we're at the ice cream shop that time.

Today is Wednesday, the day after tomorrow is my and Jack's engagement will be held. I am very happy and so does Jack. We often spent time together.

The beach location will be our engagement's venue, My dress and Jack's was ready. All for the implementation of our engagement is already prepare. I'm very impatient.

Our parents bought a house for the two of us, I know they are exaggerated, but this is all what Mrs.Gilinsky wants. She's an overprotective mother, she wanted me and Jack live comfortably and happily in a house that huge enough.

Jack's Families and friends are really good to me. I think, right now I'm not only liked him..

I love him

¤¤¤¤

Jack's POV

I was sitting in front of my computer. And yup, my documents finally finished. I looked at my watch, 3.10pm. I have to pick Caitlin up. I'll take her out for ice cream near the park.

I arrived, and as usual I saw her waiting near the fence with her friends. I got out of the car and walked up to her.

"Hey, Jack."Eva says.
"Hey, girls,"I said smiling to them all.
"Bye, guys!"Caitlin says. waves her hand and smiles.

I opened the door for Caitlin. After she entered, I entered. On the way to the park, we had our fun conversation.

"Hey babe, may I kiss you now?" I asked with smirk plastered on my face.

She didnt answer, she leans in and give me a passionate kiss. I smile into the kiss.

"Whoa, eyes on the road, hottie."She said.

I laughed because she called me 'hottie'. We got to the park and we walk to the ice cream shop, after ordering, we pay, (i mean, i pay for her) and eat our ice cream on the balcony. She makes me really happy just by the way she smiles. Sorry,, If I'm exaggerated.

"Two more days of our engagement day, you dont want to tell your friends yet?" I asked, raised my eyebrows.
"I think I have to tell 'em tomorrow."She replied with no expression.
"I dont want 'em hate you because of me." I said, stroking the back of her hand that is on the table.
"Yeah, I see."She replied smiling.

We lean in to kissing. We crashed our lips together, our lips moved in sync passionately. I lick her bottom lip, but she dont want to open her mouth, ughh.. you're such a tease, Cait.

I'm still trying to make her mouth open, but we break the kiss Because there's a kid said 'eewww..' with disgust look. Me and Cait just laughed shyly.

"I'm going to the toilet."She said.
"Dont get lost, again" I said, smirked.
"Sure." She Replied, smirked back at me.

Caitlin walks to the toilet. As she walks, I cant stop staring at her butt. She looks goddamn sexy on that skinny jeans.

I know what you're thinking, but we've never do that, I love her and I just want to do it when she's ready, I dont want to the make her do something she will regret. But, I've never ask her to do that.

So.. umm.. i think I dont have to talk about that.

After a few minutes, Caitlin is back. She was about to walk toward me but a guy bumped into her because that guy had so much attention to his phone.

"Sorry, I'm really sor--"

He dint continue his words after he saw Caitlin. Caitlin covered her mouth with her hand shocked, all of a sudden that guy hugged Caitlin tightly, I dont know who was he but Caitlin hugged him back. After they took off their arms, he kissed Caitlin's cheek and smiled. Caitlin smiled back and blushed.

At that moment I felt the fire of jealousy burst into me.

Please vomment.
Ok, just vote. I really appreciate it:)