Chapter 35

I desperatly need comments from you guys, I want to know your opinions:)

And before you start, let me scream
"OM TELOLET OM"

Caitlin's

"Umm, I'm going to make you lunch. Okay?" I say, ready to walk to the kitchen. But his hand wrapped around my wrist gently before he tugged me down til I landed on his lap, I gasped.

"Later, baby." He whispered in my ear. "I've missed you." He bit my ear gently, causing chill to run down my spines.

His hands roam over my body, causing me to close my eyes to savoring the moment. His hands feel so good against my skin.

He moves his lips up to meet my lips, wasting no time to claim them. The heat rises to my cheeks as he starts to unzipping my dress, I cant complain because I've lost in his touch.

Surprisingly, my hands make their way to take off the buttons of his shirt. He bites my lower lip gently, earning a moan from me before I give him the entrance. Our tongues are fighting for dominance, end up by Jack's being the winner.

He pulls out a second to take off my dress that have pooled around my waist, I lift my hands up quickly.

He throws my dress somewhere before he unclasps my bra, his lips attack the skin of my neck hungrily, leaving marks.

He pulls away once he take my bra off from me. The color of his eyes change into a dark color, lust evident in his eyes. And now his eyes are looking into my breasts like they are some delicious preys.

"Baby, you're so beautiful." He whispers with a raspy voice, making it sounds so seductive. His eyes never leaving my breasts before he puts my right nipple into his mouth, causing me to moan at the magic he plays with his tongue to my nipple. I close my eyes, savoring the feels.

I wrap my arms around his neck, waiting for him to give my left nipple the same amazing treatment, but then he stops. I open my eyes, only to see his guilty face.

"Oh god.. I'm sorry, Caitlin." He apologized, shaking his head slightly.

"I'm sorry. I understand that we need to take things slow, somehow I loose myself control. I'm really sorry, baby." He keeps apologizing.

Why did we have to stop? Damn.

But at the same time, I feel like I'm not ready for this.

But his touch has hypnotized me. His touch just felt so right but he stopped and left me wanting more.

"I'm sorry too, Jack. I-uhh" I stand up from his lap, covering my breast with my small hands, searching for my dress.

Jack seems to notice me because he quickly stands up from the couch and runs over the corner of the room to pick up my bra and dress. I dont know he threw it that far.

He hands them to me awkwardly. I take them then put it on quickly. I dont like things awkward between us. Ughhh..

Jack's

So stupid, Jack! Why did I do that? She wants us to take things slow but I'm too horny to control my damn self!

If she's ready, I'll definitely take her on the couch right away. But she's not ready, and I need to get that through my fucking head.

The memories of her bare chest never leave my mind, I mean, how can I forget such a view like that.

Those large breast and pink harden nipples that I have tasted. They felt good in my mouth and they fitted perfectly in my hands.