Chapter 25

Caitlin's pov

I wake up to see a sleeping Cameron, his head on my lap. I remember last night we were watching a movie but ended up falling asleep. Seeing Cameron this close to me, it feels inappropriate.

I push my thoughts away and decided to clean up the food that littered the table then wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, I take a shower because it's 9 in the morning. I get into the bathroom and take off all of my clothes, turning on the shower and let the cold water pour down through my body.

After shower, i put my clothes on. But suddenly the door pushed open, revealing a shirtless Cam. His expression falls after he saw me naked and rushing to close the door.

He saw me naked!!

Umm, not really.

But I'm just wearing my panties, I think he saw my breasts this is so embarrassing! Inappropriate! This is so wrong!

I quickly put all of my clothes, fortunately my breast size is not small, it may be big enough for a woman like me, uhh.. what? No!!!

Everything must be awkward. I also cant blame him, this is his room. And maybe because this is his room he didnt need to knock or maybe he forgot if I stay in his apartment too.

Ughh, I'm overthinking!

After i get dressed, I went out and saw Cameron standing in the living room. His back leaned into the wall, he scratched the back of his neck once he saw me.

"Cam--"I'm about to speak.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Cait. I didnt mean to do that. I dont know if you were in there. I'm sorry."He said with a worried face.

"It's Ok, I know you dont know if I was in there."I said, chuckling awkwardly.

"Hufftthh"He lets out a sigh of relief."Ok. So, are you washing the dirty dishes?"He asked, still scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah," I replied simply.

"You dont have to do it. Sorry for making you uncomfortable."He said.

"What do you mean? I do comfortable here. You're so kind and thank you for let me stay here a little longer." I said, walking into the couch to watch another movie, Cameron followed behind me.

I sat on the sofa and then Cameron sat beside me, maybe a little awkward. Shortly thereafter, my phone vibrated, I look at the caller Id and it's Mahogany.

"Hey,"I greet

"Hi."she greets back."Uumm ,, are you busy right now?"She asks.

"Not really,"I replied, shrugging even though she cant see me.

"Oh, great. Will you go shopping with me? I'm confused to choose what dress to wear to the club,"she asked, I can tell she's pouting in the other line.

"Why me? You have a fashion sense better than me." I replied.

Because to be honest, she does have a great sense of fashion. She always looks beautiful and sexy. Oh yeah, she's a Dj, Dj Lox. She's cool, she was always going to a club to be the Dj.

"I know, it is not as usual. But i'm so confused because this club is very cool and I wanted to dress as attractive as possible. Can you join me, please?"Mahogany pleads.

"Well, umm.."I want to hang out with her. She's really cool."Sure." I said, i feel a little bit interested.

"Okay. Thanks, babe."She cooes."Do you want me to pick you? Where you at?"Mahogany asks with an happiness in her voice.

"Ummm, I'll text you the address."I said.

"Ok."

I hung up the phone. Then I ask Cameron where is this apartment's address, Cameron gives me the address and I text the address to Mahogany.

"Mahogany will be up in a few minutes, I'll change my clothes."I said to Cameron.

"All right. It'd better if you lock the door."He smirks

"Okay."I shrug, blushing after I turn my back to face him and walk up the stairs to Cam's room and Change my outfit.

I'm wearing black cardigan with white crop top. I put on my new skinny ripped jeans and I let my curly long hair loose. I put on some bb cream, eyeliner and mascara then some nude lipstick. Somehow, It makes me feel very interested.

I went down then spun around once I got in front of Cam, he smiles at me.

"Wow, you look nice."He said then devoured his pop corn.

"Thanks,"I replied, smiling.

Mahogany texts me.

Mahogany : Hey, I'm here waiting for U, @ the parking lot.

Caitlin : K, I'll be there really quick.

"Mahogany's waiting for me."I inform him"Bye, Cam!"I said, waving my hand at Cam.

"See you later!" He replied, smiling.

I walked to the parking lot and spotted Mahogany leans her back into her white corvette, she's so busy scrolling down through her phone until she doesnt acknowledge me that i am standing beside her. So i tap her shoulder, she's immediately looking up at me. She pulls me into a bear hug and I hug back.

She releases her arms off of me."Hey, you look gergous."She eyes me up and down, smiling.

"Umm, thanks. Let's go now?"I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Come on, get in."She said.

*

On the way, we talked about girly stuff and all. However, I realize this is not the way to the mall.

"Mahogany, it seems like you're going to the wrong way."I looked at her, puzzled.

"No, how could I go to the wrong way?"She replied, without looking at me.

Mahogany stopped and pulled the car in some place that is very familiar to me. Mahogany got out, I copied her action.

"Mahogany, why did you bring me here?"I ask.

"Just follow me."She orders.

She seems in a hurry, I continue to follow her until I reach some lake. But, I lost Mahogany, I dont see her everywhere. Ughh,, what she was hiding?!

I inwardly groaned."Ohhh.. Mahogany !!"I called, making echoes.

I turned around and surprise to look at that person. He has smile on his beautiful face, I couldnt bear to see the cuts and bruises on his face. I wanted to run up to him and hug him and kiss him, I miss him.

However, I shouldnt do it, he will feel forgivable and I will feel myself is like a bitch. I mean, come on.. I kiss a man who has been cheated on me? No!

"Jack??"I mumbled, trying not to make eye contact. But guess what? I cant. My eyes were already lost in his.

"Caitlin."He breathed

Vote:)