Chapter 39

Caitlin's

The next morning, I feel pain between my legs. I know it's because of last night. But I didnt regret it, I'm happy that I gave my virginity to someone who I truly love.

I find Jack is still sleeping on his side, his back is facing me. I let my hands trace random patterns on his broad shoulder and go down to his lower back. His skin is so tan and I'm jealous at that. I give his back a peck before sitting up.

Ouch.. that's not a good idea. The pain between my legs getting worse. When I'm about to stand up, I feel a strong arm encircles my waist, causing me to giggle.

"Stay in bed longer. I want to hug you, baby." His raspy voice says. His face is nuzzling the narrow of my waist.

"Okay." I chuckled, laying on my back again.

He rests his head on my chest and circling his arms around my waist. I chuckle at the position we are in, but I just stroke his soft hair slowly.

"Your chest is so comfortable. I love it, baby." His voice muffled against the skin of my chest.

I cant help but groan then bite my lower lip at the vibration from his voice against my skin and the vibration is going straight through my core.

He lifts his head and smile cheekily at me before saying, "what was that?"

I quickly let my lower lip go from between my teeth, "What was what?" I ask back, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I can feel you, baby." He replies raspily.

"Can feel-" He cuts me off by kissing my lips roughly.

He pulls the blanket down with his lips keeps kissing me down then he skillfully adds love bites to my already covered-with-love-bites-body.

Giving the valley of my breast a last peck, he sits up with his knees between my hips to stare down at my body. But then his eyes widens as he locks his eyes to my lower body.

He quickly hugs me and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck before mumbling, "Oh baby, I'm so so sorry. I-I dont know that you were a virgin. I'm s-so stupid fuck. I'm so rough last night, I know. I should've been gentle at your first. God, I'm so stupid"

Oh crap, I should've clean the bed ahen he's still asleep. I know he's going to react this way, he'll panic and thinks that he hurts me which is not true

But I've washed my lower part last night before go to the bed to sleep and wear some lace thong with a tank top, so I'm not completely naked.

He keeps rambling but I shut him up by kissing his lips softly.

"It's okay, baby. I like it rough though. Dont worry." I assure him, smiling at him.

It indeed felt good. It's just the pain in between my legs, I know every female feel that kind of pain after they had sex.

"I love you, baby. Dont worry about that." I assure him again, cupping his cheeks with my palms.

He lets out sigh of relieve before rolling over to my side. He keeps his arm wrapped around my waist securely, I love the feel of it.

He smiles at me, "So I was your first?" He asks with a smirk.

Oh god, here we go. I'm blushing.

"Yes." I simply reply.

"I thought it was Cameron." He frowns.

"No. We were never doing that, just kisses, that's all." I truthfully say.

We're a high schooler and I'm a good girl back then. Not that I'm a badass now.. but maybe a little.

I'm a good girl and I've told Cameron we cant do things more than kissing when we're dating. But he cant really keep his hands to himself because he keeps touching me wherever he likes, I cant blame him though, I'm his girl. But he's understand that and we never have sex until we break up.

"I'm so happy that I'm your first, baby." He smirks, quickly changing the subject, I know he doesnt want to hear about Cameron at this moment.

"Of course you are." I roll my eyes.

*

The night after that, The Gilinskys ask me and Jack to have a dinner together and with family of mine too.

Now Jack and I are on our way into the venue. I'm kinda nervous, who isnt? They are suddenly called us and invite us to a dinner. But I hope that it's just something good.

"Babe, stop shaking so much." Jack says, squeezing my hand assuringly and smiling at me while his other hand is on the steering wheel. "We're here."

"Huft.. okay." I laugh softly, nodding my head.

He exited the car then ran over to my side to open the door for me before giving his car key to the valet. Wow, it's such a fancy restaurant.

I hope I dont dress to much. I'm wearing a black dress with straps on the shoulder, the hem reach my knees. I like this dress so much, showing the right curves on my body. It fits perfectly on me.

Jack is holding my hand as we get in. We meet a waiter and he says, "Reservation under Gilinsky's name."

"Oh, right this way, sir, miss." The girl politely smile and lead the way to our table.

As we arrived, I'm smiling at the sight. My mom, Carina and Corey are here, having a fun conversation with Mr and Mrs. Gilinsky with their two other children, Laura and Molly who have their husband and kids too.

[A/N:I know they're not married yet, but bare with me because Jack is the youngest between his siblings]

Mr. Gilinsky's eyes caught our presence, he smiles at us as we walk towards them hand in hand with a smile on our faces. "There they are. Our dearest son and daughter."

"Which is soon going to be married." Mrs. Gilinsky adds with an excited squeal.

*

Update now because this story finally hit 1k+ votes, and thanks for 46k reads.

Im so happy, oml. And your comments just make me more happier

Vote and comment to make me update sooner again.

Love ya.