Chapter 36

Check out my other story "Play Along With The Bad Girl" give it some votes and comments too, k.
***

Cameron's

BACK TO YESTERDAY, WHERE CAMERON AND CAITLIN FIGHT.

I know Caitlin lied to me.

Are you blind or something? Cant you see the truth in her eyes? She spat the fucking truth out, she didnt love you anymore! Get that through your fucking head. The voice in my head said.

I pushed that voice away, I need to stay thinking positive, Caitlin still loves me.

I know I'm being an asshole to kiss her, but I cant control myself. Her lips just look so kissable and delicious and when I kiss them, it indeed was kissable and delicious.

I lost myself in the kiss, she took my breath away and she made the butterflies in my stomach erupt, but not until she pushed me away.

She yelled at me after that, I'm trying to defend myself but when she starts crying hard, she got out from my car then go inside her house.

I drove away after wiping my tears away, I know I sound so girly, but I really am crying because she said those painful words.

Her words just like a knife that stabbing through my heart several times. But I need to stay strong to get her with me.

Are you really that stupid? You think she'll want to meet you after you kissed her? My inner voive said again.

I have to meet someome first before I drive back to my apartment.

I got out from my car once I saw her waving her hand. I walked towards her, keeping my face straight.

"You did good." She sarcastically said, making my eyes roll.

"Just tell me you got the picture." I replied, not in the mood to have a long conversation with this bitch.

"Eager, arent you?" She teased. If she's useless at this, I would have strangle her head not caring that she's a woman.

"Can you just give me the damn pictures? Fuck you, Eve!" I shouted. She's not even flinch, just smirking like a bitch.

"Sorry, not interesting. I've planned to fuck Jack, not you."

I swear, If we're not in public, I would have hurt her.

"You'll get what you want, now give me the picture!" I shouted at her again.

She finally handed me the pictures of Caitlin and I kissing in my car just a few minutes ago.

I smirked, "I'll have this one while I'll send the other."

"You need to send this as soon as possible, I cant stand seeing them happily together."

"Me either, dont worry."

***

Jack's

PRESENT

"Who was that?" She asks, with a smile that looks so innocent.

I toss the box into the table in front of her, causing her to jump in surprised.

She looks up at me with a puzzle look on her face once she sees my serious face. I clench my jaw so tight that it can possibly crush my teeth.

"What the hell is that?" I ask, keepimg my voice calm. I dont want to yell at her. Her face is just so.. ugh-

"Jack, calm do-"

"Why did you do that?" I cut her off, fighting the urge to yell at her.

"Did what?" She asks.

She immediately opened the box and saw the pictures. Her eyes suddenly wide open.

"Jack, I can explain it. Listen to me, will you?" She said, her body tensed.

I nodded, crossing my arms against my chest. She soon rose from the couch, looking confused, sad and scared.

At least I want to hear her explanation although she didnt even let me explain where Eve kissed me long ago.

"Cameron and I just hang out.. as friends." She slowly said, her eyes showing hope that told me to believe her

It'a hard to believe her, those pictures are a strong prove, she cannot lie to me. That means I have to look away from her eyes, I dont want to lost at her beautiful eyes and believe her so easily.

I have to think back, where she ditched me for what feels like years because of that kiss, Eve and I. She didnt believe me easily, I tried so hard to gain her trust. Now she needs to feel what I've felt back then.

It's different, Eve and I's kiss wasnt real. But hers and Cameron's kiss look so real. What the fuck am I thinking? It makes my head hurts and my heart aches at the fact that Caitlin has betrayed me

"He started the kiss and I didnt kiss him back." Her voice raised slightly, throwing her arms in the air. "Please, Jack. Believe me." She sighed.

"I dont have feelings towards him anymore, it's all gone.. when you came into my life.." I dare myself to look at her eyes. "..I dont love him anymore, I love you, Jack." She said in finalize.

Her watery eyes bored into mine. I almost fall at that but I look away, clenching my jaw.

"Dont you believe me?" Her voice came out as a whisper as if she will give up anytime soon.

"I dont believe you." I spat bitterly. "That pictures have proved everything. Dont you ever think to lie to me, I'm not that stupid when it comes to you!"

She gasped, making me look at her. Tears have dropped from her eyes, wetting her cheeks. She looked down, wiping her tears away but the tears are just going to come back.

I cant stand seeing her crying, it makes my heart break even more and I'm fighting the urge to embrace her in my arms.

Stop it, Jack. You have the heart to someone who has betrayed you? Stop. The voice in my head said.

"I'm dissapointed in you." Was all I said before I walked away.

I was about to walk out the door but Caitlin held my hand, I turned around and see her.

"Please, Jack. I'm not cheated on you!" She said, holding my hand tight.

"What do you mean? Those pictures have proved everything."

I snatched my hand away from her tight hold, I opened the front door then walked towards my porsche. I got inside my porsche then slammed the door hard, letting my angers out but that's not enough.

I drove away from Caitlin.

***

Whoa, wtf cameron and eve?

Pls pls pls, vote and comment about what do you think of this story. I want to know your opinion!!