Chapter 37

There will be 3 pov's here. First caitlins, and then johnson and then back at caitlins.

Sorry, just bare with me😂

***

Caitlin's

"Please, Jack. I'm not cheated on you!" I said, holding his hand tight.

"What do you mean? Those pictures have proved everything."

He snatched his hand from me, causing me to gasp.

He got inside his porsche and drove away, leaving me feel like a bitch. My heart broke at the same time when I cant see his porsche anymore.

I dont know if he will come back but I hope he will believe me and come back to me.

I dont even know who took those pictures. I didnt feel anything in the kiss, I didnt kiss him back. Why wouldnt he believe me? I told him the truth.

It's already late, I was worried and afraid of being alone. I'm still waiting until I heard someone knocking on the door. I ran to the door hoping that it will be Jack.

It is Jack..

"Hey yoo, man! Umm.. oh. Caitlin.. I'm sorry." Johnson said, chuckling and scratching the back of his neck once he knew it was me, not Jack.

"It's okay." I said, smiling weakly.

I hope Johnson didnt see my swollen and puffy eyes from crying.

"Jack's inside?" He asked, pointing his forefinger behind me.

"Jack's not here yet" I said, trying not to sound sad, but it's so hard because I saw his expression changed.

"You'd better come in first." I said, inviting him in.

I lead him to the living room, "Please have a sit."

He seems to notice my cracked voice, "What do you mean he's not here yet? I know today he wasnt working, he's exhausted after leaving North Carolina." He asked in confusion.

I didnt answer. "It's okay to tell me what happened, Caitlin." He softly said, rubbing my shoulder in a friendly way.

"I'll explain it all to you." Again, my voice cracked. I dont want to sound pathetic in front of guys, they'll think that girls are just the same, weak.

"Dont ever think that you're weak after telling me this, okay?" He assured me as if he can read my mind. I nodded.

I told him all. I showed the box to Johnson, he trusted me and thought there's no way I could do that, thank goodness.

"So, do you know where he possibly go?" I asked, wiping the tears on my cheeks.

"I think I know, but I need to see him alone so that we can talk about this." Johnson said, sending me a smile of symphaty.

"Ok. Thanks a lot, Johnson." I said, smiling.

"Ok. I'll call Mahogany to keep you company. You're not good being alone in this state." Jack said, taking his phone from his pocket.

After calling Mahogany, Johnson went to find Jack.

I cried, worrying about Jack. I'm afraid if he will never forgive me.

***

Johnson's

I know that Caitlin told me the truth, it's written all over her face.

Jack shouldve listen to Caitlin and do not easily believe the pictures, but I also understand my bestfriend, he's jealous and didnt want to lose the woman he loved yet he left her alone.