Chapter 6

Jack's POV

I wake up to the next morning. I get up of my bed and take a shower. To be honest, I still feel bad. I want to come over to Hart's house and take Caitlin to her campus.

Chill, I do this not just because I still feel bad, this is because I like to. I want to see her beautiful face. She's really nice, and i dont expected that she would forgive me, but she did. I think I like her. I mean, come on! She's beautiful, she looks flawless. I mean,, Ummm.. Nevermind.

"Morning, honey."My mom said, smiled.
"Morning, mom, dad."I said smiling.
"Your breakfast is ready."She said.

I sat, eating the pancakes.

"I'm going to Hart's house , I want to take Caitlin to her campus."I said.
"Whoa, you guys are getting closer?"My dad asked, looked up from his newspaper.
"Maybe."I answer.
"Ok. Go get her!"My dad said, laugh.
"Ok, bye guys!" I said, smiled.

When I got there, I knocked on the door and saw a beautiful woman smiling after opening the door for me, I smile back.

"Oh hey, Jack. Come in" She said.

I come in, I followed her from behind. She lets me sit in the couch.

"You want some coffee or tea?"She asked.
"Coffee is Ok." I said.

Caitlin went to the kitchen, Mrs.Hart came towards me with a smile on her face, of course I smiled back.

"Hey, Jack. What are you doing here?"She asked.
"I want to take her to her campus."I said.
"you dont have to, honey. you have to go to work right?"She said.
"Yeah. But i guess it's Ok." I said.

Caitlin came in with a cup of coffee for me, I drink it and had a little chat with Caitlin and her mother.

"I think, I have to go now."Caitlin said, took her purse.
"Sure. Let's go."I replied.

On the way to the her campus, we talked and laughed. I really like the way she laughed. Caitlin looks very pretty. I guess, I fell in love with her. Finally we arrived, when Caitlin's about to get out I held her arms.

"What's wrong?"She asked.
"Would U like to hang out with me after school?"I asked back.
"Sure. That will be great."She replied.
"I'll pick you up then. C U!"I said.
"C U!"She said.

I'm glad she wants to hang out again with me, after what happened yesterday. Uhh,, I dont want to talk about it, it would just makes me feel like a jerk for not being able to take care of my fiance. Now, I have to work but I can not stop thinking about Caitlin.

I really fell in love with her, I guess. I couldnt wait to take her hang out again. I'll take her to some place that's beautiful.. just like her.

¤¤¤¤

Caitlin's POV

Honestly, I can not wait for this last period to end. I'm going to hang out with Jack again. I hope, this time everything will be good. Surely he would take more care of me after what happened yesterday, because he looked so guilty. I'm still working on a task that Mr.Lane gave to us, until I hear my name being called, I saw Evelynn beside me, with a big smile on her face.

"Does Jack going to pick you up?" He asked.
"Yeah. Why?"I replied, then asked.
"Can we ask him to hang out?"She answered, more like question.
"We?"I asked back.

Evelynn gestures me to look back, I looked back and chloe and Felice was looking at me with a grin. I let out a breath.

"Why dont you ask him?"I simply said, rolled my eyes.

After this, Jack and I are going to walk together. I couldnt have said no to them, I would feel like a bad person. I also dont want them wonder why I said no, bc that's really pisses me off.

"So, we can ask him?"Felice asked.
"Yeah, I guess."I replied, shrugged.
"Yeay. We have to ask him to hang out at the mall, right? It's gonna be cool."Chloe happily said.
"That's great."I simply said.

I leaned on my chair, hear them talking about Jack. They dont know that Jack is my prospective fiance. Besides, I dont want them to know I mean.. come on, I'm 20 and I will be engage? I guess I'm too young. Right?

"He's so handsome, I fell in love with him."Eve said, her nickname.
"No, he's mine."Felive replies.
"No. He wants me."Chloe adds.

They fight over Jack. I was very angry to hear it, or maybe jealous, what?

Ughh. They were really confident and they think that Jack will pick one of them, Jack's mine, duh. I mean, Jack would be engage with me. So, I dont need to be jealous. Stop being jealous, Cait. It's ridiculous.

Finally the bell rang. Me, Eve, Chloe and Felice are waiting for Jack near the fence. Again, they talked about Jack without me join in their conversation that were discussing about my prospective fiance. Ughh..stop, Caitlin !!

"Does Jack know what time he have to pick you up?"Eve asked.
"I think so."I simply said.

At that point Jack came out of his porsche.

"Hi, girls."Jack said, smiled.
"Hi, Jack."Eve, Chloe and Felice replied.
"Let's go, Caitlin."Jack said smiled to me.

I smiled back at him. I can see Eve, Chloe and Felice look jealous because Jack ignore 'em.

"Wait, Jack."Eve said.
"Yeah?"Jack asked, raised his eyebrows.
"Do you like to hang out with us? We're going to the mall together. Chill, we're not going to shopping." She replied.
"Idk," Jack said, scrathed the back of his head.
"What about you, Cait?" He asked.
"They asked you, not me." I replied, a little rough.

I answered in an angry tone, I dont want him to think that I am jealous even though I was jealous. If he is still feel guilty, he better rejects them and decides to hangout with me alone. I will be jealous if he wants to hang out with Eve, Felice and Chloe. Wait, jealous? Why?

"I'm sorry, I cant. I'm already ask a girl to hang out with me today, this special girl. I'm really sorry." Jack replied.

I can see Eve, Felice and Chloe pouted. But wait, he calls me 'this special girl'? Aaaaa.. Feels like I'm melting. Gosh..

"You had a girlfriend?"Chloe asked.
"I'm engaged." He replied,

What? He said, he engaged. He's not, yet. But I'm blushed to hear that.

"What? OhMyGod, I tought you're single."Eve said.
"No, sorry. I'm taken." He replied.
"I'm loosing my chance." Felice mumbled, but I can hear it. And I think Jack heard too, bc he's chuckled.
"Alright, bye guys." Said Jack.
"Bye, Jack" They Replied weakly.

Somehow, I was very happy. I'm so glad they are jealous, especially they know that Jack was engaged. I'm not evil, right?

¤¤¤¤