Chapter 24

Jack's pov

I was allowed to go home by the doctor. Thank god because this place is making me bored.

Johnson and Sam want to take me home and i'm so grateful to have them in my life. We got home, Johnson helps me get in and sit on the couch. My living room is still messy and i let out a long sigh making Johnson turns to face me.

"You okay?"He asked, sitting beside me.

"I'm okay. Thanks, bro."I said, patting Johnson and Sam's shoulder. They nodded, and pulled their phones out of their pockets and started to get busy with their phones.

There is a sudden knock on the door, Sam looks to the doorway then looks at me and Johnson.

"Hmm, who's coming?"Sam asks and i shrug."I'll open it."Sam rose from the couch and walk to the doorway.

Turns out it is Mahogany.

"Hi, guys."She greeted.

She smiled, but her face turned into confusion when she saw me. Because I know for sure my face is really ugly once for cuts and bruises.

"Oh My God, Jack. What happened with you?"Mahogany asked, sat on the couch next to me.

"I'm fine."Johnson replied, shrugging. Making me chuckle.

"Man.. I'm not talking to you."She shook her head, I can hear Sam and Jack laughed. I just smiled, then Mahogany back to see me with a worried face.

"I was involved in a quarrel."I said, sighing.

I told her about everything and she was sorry, but she supports me and encourages me, I can make Caitlin forgive me.

"Why does Caitlin go with him? Did she not know that you're being like this?"Mahogany asks, pointing to my face with her hand.

"You can make Caitlin forgive you." Mahogany said.

"Can you help me? You know, as a fellow woman."I asked, shrugged.

"I'll try. I'll talk to her."Mahogany nodded and smiled.

I was quite relieved because Mahogany wants to help.

And i'm really mad at Cameron, he's so cunning. He wants to tear me apart from caitlin.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked.

"Umm.."

We listen to Mahogany's plan and that was sound like a good plan.

Sorry for the long wait and this terrible chapter.

Pls vote:)