Chapter 15

Caitlin's POV

Honestly, I was a bit worried about the reaction of Jack if he sees Cameron. However, we didnt do anything, we just watched a movie. There is nothing that should I be worried about.

I saw Jack was playing with Corey. 2 cute boys I love.

"Hey, Babe."I greeted him.

He looks up at me then at Cameron, confused."Hey, Baby.."

He looks puzzled but Jack tries to be polite so he gives Cameron a sweet smile that I couldnt help.

But Cameron instead responded with a glare. Ughh Cameron.. come on, dont start anything bad! I nudged his stomach, Cameron looked at me with a confused look.

"Let's take a sit."I sat beside Jack and Cameron beside me.

This is awkward.

Finally Jack breaks the awkward silent between us."So,, Cameron would you like to come to our engagement?"He asked.

Cam chuckled."To be honest, I dont want to go, but i dont want to miss my friend's special moment."Cameron emphasized the 'friend' word. Why did you have to do that, Cameron?! Ughh!

"Corey, hunny. Come here, I made some cookies for you."My mother came and stop in front of us.

"Yay!"Corey lifted his hands up happily."I love cookies!"Corey squealed and ran to mom.

She lifts him up and put him on her hips. She walks to the kitchen leave me with Jack and Cameron in this awkward situation.

"Ok, dont forget to come to our engagement."Jack said handing him the invitation letter or whatever.

"Sure."he emphasized, took the letter.

It turns to be silent again..

This is really awkward. But tbh, it feels really good to be between two attractive guys that I like, but not with Cam now.

Huft, I just want this to end.

Jack breaks the silent again."Exactly, I'm here to take tou out."

"Sur--" Cam cut me off.

"May I come?"Cameron asked, smiling.

"Sorry, but.. I just want this to be me and Caitlin. Not with you."He emphasized the 'not with you' words. Jack's glowering Cam.

"Whoa,, calm your balls down. I asked Caitlin."he chuckled, furrowing his eyebrows."Is it okay if I come?"He asked me. Smiling like a kid and he knows I cant avoid it. But I have to avoid it, avoid him.

I'm speechless, dont know what to say. If I say yes, I would break Jack's heart. If I say no, I would break Cameron's heart.

Jack speak before letting me answer to Cameron."Hey, listen. I dont care if she wants you to come or not, but I dont want to see you. You can leave." Jack rose from the couch glaring at Cam.

"Caitl--"I cut Cameron off.

"Just leave, Cam. Dont make it worse."I tried to be calm.

Cameron looks at me confused, angry, sad. But he knows if he continues, he would just make it all the worse. He finally left. Jack sat back on the couch.

I sat back next to him and rub his shoulder, but he moved away. Maybe he's mad at me.

I sighed."Baby, I'm sorry."I hold his hand and intertwine our fingers together."Please, dont be mad at me. He just came over to my house and watch a movie. Remember, we're just friends now." I said reassuring him.

"But he still wants you. I can see that from his eyes."he looks at me in the eyes."He wants you, he'll take you from me. I will not let that happen."He runs his hand through his hair and I found it attractive. He mad because he dont want to lose me and it's hot to see him like that.

"Just stay away from him! Dont talk to him! and dont you ever watch a movie with him in your room!"he said with jealousy in his georgeous eyes. I feel really bad. And btw i still feel he's hot. Oh, Cait shut up.

"Jack.. you dont have to worry. I will not talk to him in front of y--" He cut me off.

"What do you mean?"His eyebrows pulled together."So you can talk to him behind me, without me knowing?"He raised his voice.

"Jack.. i didnt mean that. I promise, I will not talk to him or meet him ever again."I reassured him, but I'm not sure if I can do that.

He softened after I said that, he sat back and burried his face on his hand. He let out a breath before looking at me in the eyes, with sorry eyes.

"I'm sorry babe. I didnt mean to yelled at you. I was just mad bec--"

I cut him off by grab the back of his neck and pull him into a kiss.

I pulled away."It's okay, I understand that."I rub the back of his neck softly, enough to make him calm.

I thought I'd better stay away from Cameron. He still wants me, I couldnt be like this.

"Are you really?"Jack asked, looking at me with full of hope.

"Yeah, I promise." I said smiling.

And with that, he leaned in closer to me and pressed his lips to mine I could feel the weird feeling in my stomach, the sparks he gives me everytime we kiss.

I will not let him see me with Cameron. I love him and I dont want to lose him.

We pulled the kiss, but my arms still wrapped on his neck. We look into each other and smiled.

"Thanks."Jack smiled.

I smiled back."Sure,"

"You know, I'm really jealous when I see you with Cameron."He said, and I just chuckled.

He really jealous, that means he really loves me right? Of course.

"Whenever you're with Cameron."He sticks his bottom lip like a child."He's the one who has to be jealous of us." He says while he rubs the back of my hand.

I just chuckled at how cute he is when he's jealous.

"He'll come at our engagement, that means he would have to ready to be jealous."I said smiling.

"Obviously."He adds, smiling.

He's cupping my cheek and presses his lips to mine forcefully yet passionately. I kinda like him rough.

He licks my bottom lip and I'm about to open my mouth, let him in. But...

"Ewww!!!"Carina groans in disgust.

We quickly pulled away and laughed shyly. Carina groaned and took her phone that placed on the table and walked upstairs.

Ughh.. Bad timing, Carina.

¤¤¤¤

Ugghh.. Carina, bad timing. They're about to have a rough and passionate make out session.

Btw, here's the quickest update:)

I do double update. Idk why, i dont even get any votes again:(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:'(vote