Introducing

The future and the past are so different that you would think that they have nothing in common...

The Bat Family is well known throughout the world as a dangerous justice family that you should never cross.

Batman = Bruce Wayne

First Robin/Nightwing = Richard John Grayson(Dick)

Second Robin/Red Hood = Jason Peter Todd(Jay)

Third Robin/Red Robin = Timothy Jackson Drake(Tim/Timmy)

Fourth and current Robin = Damian Wayne/Damian al Ghul(Dami)

The Batdog = Ace

However there is one family member that is not accounted for, simply because she is not a hero she is the only "normal" child in the family...

Or so everyone thought...

Yellow everyone i'm Misker and i'm just gonna say a few things you need to know. So as you can see i'm only taking 5 of the members of the bat-family in this story so people like Stephanie Brown AKA the real Batgirl, Black Bat/Orphan Cassandra Cain and  Batwoman AKA Kate Kane and others won't be in this story because if i had to get them in this story there would just be too many characters to keep track of. So i hope you all will forgive me for not including them. Anyway i hope you all will have a great day or night wherever you are.

Misker Out.