chapter 5

REALLY DIRTY BE READY😂
joey pov
Damn she's thick. When we get to her room i set on the end of her bed. She turns on netflix and asked "what do you wanna watch" .  "Let's watch IT"  i say.

Maddie pov
I put on the movie. I jump in bed with joey.
*30 minutes into the movie*
This so scary i think im gonna pee on my self.

Joey pov
Every time a scary part comes on she jumps in my arm. It's so adorable.

Maddie pov
*end of the movie*
At the end of the movie we were cuddling. He's really warm i feel really safe.

"So great movie" i say getting up.
"Yeah" he agrees

I stare in his dreamy eyes.  Next thing you know he smash his lips against mine. It turns to a heated make out session. He pulls off my shirt. Without breaking the kiss. I tug at his shirt he pulls his off. He's on stop of me. Asking for entrance.

"Do you have any condoms" he whispers.

"Yes hold up" i say

Running out the room into my mom room. I did'int see any. Well of course she's a single parent. I ran down the hall in my underwear to mia room. I looked in her dressers she has lot's. I grab one than run back to the room. I hand it to him. He rips it open with his teeth. I'm so scared i never did this before. Will it hurt?.
"Are you a virgin" he whispers
I nod.
"It would hurt at 1st if you don't like it let me know and i'll stop" he says.

I nod once again. He put the condom on and nod. I nod back. He enter inside of me. "Owww" i lightly yell.

"I'd stop" he says.

"No joey go" i command.

He enters inside me again.

"Fuccckkk joey" (Told ya😉)

He enters in and out. Pain and pleasure. My eyes start to get blurry and fade away.  He get up and throw away the condom down stairs i guess.
He comes back and starts to kiss me again. He's still not done?. He leaves trails of  kisses from my neck down to my underwear. He pulls them down slowy amd starts to eat me out.

"Ohhh daddyyyy" i moan
He looks up and smirks. He starts eating me out again.

"Joeeyyy" i moan louder.

When he's done i flip him over. Well attempt to flip us over.

I pull down his underwear. It's so hard
Not to say anything. I lick the tip.

"Oh yesss baby" he says pushing my head down. I rub and suck at the same time.

"Yesss babbbyyy" he moans.

Once were done he puts on his clothes than kisses me on the forehead.

"That was fun see you tomorrow baby" he says. I wave bye

|word count  482|       Goodnight❤❤❤