Chapter 10

Maddie POV
I feel so embarrassed Walking down  the street in my socks. I hear a voice yell my name so I turn around.

I turn around to see Joey running towards me in his socks. I just keep on walking I'm so mad at him right now.

Joey:"MADDIE" he Yells.

Me:"what" I stop and he catches up.
He catches his breath.

Joey:"It was a joke I was saying let's watch the movie Get Out" He laughs

Me:"Joey that's Stupid and your not funny"

Joey:"Come on let's go watch it".

We raced back to his house and of course I won. JK he did. Once we got in the house he started putting the brownies in the pan than Putting it in the oven.

Joey:"15 minutes" he says with a bright smile.

Me:"mmh where's the movie?" I ask.

Joey:"Netflix"

He sits down next to me and we watch the movie.

Joey POV
In the Middle of the movie it was akward. Maddie kept Looking at me than looking away.

Maddie POV

This Sounds stupid but I kinda Regret not having sex with Joey. I kinda want to. No I want to.

I placed my hand on his 🍆. (I cringed) and he smirked at me.

He moved my hand and started touching my thigh.

He put his hand in my pants and put 2 fingers in me right away.

He started to go faster and I moaned for him to stop. But I didn't want him to stop and he knew that.

Me:"Joey I want you now" I moaned.
He took off my pants and put a condom on.

He entered in me and I Moaned so Loud.
He started going faster and faster.

Once he was done I flipped us over. We'll I tried. I wrapped my mouth around his you know what. And sucked his 🍆.

Once we were done we both feel asleep on his couch.

SHORT CHAPTER REALLY CRINGY BUT MORE CRINGY AND DIRTY PARTS COMING STAY TUNED PEEPS!!!! (Word count 346 )