Chapter 61

Joey
~ Saturday evening
" I'm not gonna tell Mom you were drunk " Sophia says sitting next to me on the couch.
thank god. She would of made a scene if she found out I'm under age drinking.
" unless, you tell me what's going on" she adds.

" there it goes! you're planning on black mailing me"

" I wouldn't call it black mailing....." she stops texting.

" ..... Well I can call it that" She says.

" How do you know I was even drunk?" I ask grinning at her.

" first of all, you aren't even that  dumb to come home drunk. And you don't even drink all like that but like ....Dude! you literally passed out before you could even hit the couch..." She laughs.

" That's not even funny..." I grin.

" Whatever" she laughs louder.

" Goodnight" I start to get up and head upstairs.

" it's only 8"

" iTs OnLy 8" I mimic her as I start walking up the stairs.

" Goodnight joey" she replies.

I lie down in my bed and grab my phone from off the charger.

iMessages to Madison:
Me: hey
Delivered @ 8:01 pm
I turn over onto my back.

I can't stop help thinking about what we could of been. It sucks. I was so immature and stupid at that moment and right when she left I felt like i became more mature. Which is weird. Isn't it? I shouldn't feel this way. I don't know how to talk to her. She probably hate me all over again. We were on a right level to actually falling for each other. If we hadn't already.

- Madison
Ever since I moved here I been having nightmares about the situation about me and Mikey... . I haven't told Mom because she's gonna try to throw me into therapy.

" are you done packing?" My Mom ask walking to the dinner table.

" been done" I reply.

I'm sitting on the kitchen counter top going
through my instagram feed on my phone.

" I'm glad I didn't have to tell you twice" she starts typing on her laptop.

" I've been bored"
I turn off my phone.
" finished your online school work?" She asked, grinning at me.

" been did that. I do it like at 3 in the morning"

" why 3?"

" Because I find myself dreaming about how I
want my life to be so when I get bored of that I just do my school work" I grin back at her, not really. I find myself having nightmares.

" Yeah, okay. I want you to start wandering the streets and start making friends" she looks back at her laptop.

" where are your friends? And plus, isn't that how you get kidnapped?" I ask.

" Don't play dumb, Madison. You know the right people to talk to and my friends are at my job because I'm good at being a social person" she says.

yeah right.

" oh well,that's not hard for you because you're always there!" I argue with her.

She turns around and faces me.

" where's all this sass coming from?"

I shrug and hop off of the counter.

" I'm an alien " I randomly say.

She gives a light laugh and
Before I could walk up the stairs she says, "tomorrow I have someone to introduce you to"

" Yeah okay" I reply back while heading upstairs to my room.

I forgot my phone and I'm gonna shower.

I shrug it off. I could use my iPad for music.

I start the shower and let my clothes drop off of me.

I grab my robe and a towel and head back to the bathroom that's in my room.

One thing I could say is this house is huge. We have many rooms and bathrooms. Just for two people.

I get in the shower and wet my hair.

The pain I been feeling about the lost of my best friend is hard. But I'm trying to think on the bright side and it works sometimes.

What should I do tomorrow? I don't have any friends for one and I'm deadass new to this side of the world.
It's not like I'm one of those popular girls from my old school ( school of hell) who could just throw a big house party and fuck any guys who dances with them first.

Wow

Or maybe I can throw a huge house party. Send my address and time and invite everyone I follow. Or whoever follows me.

I wash my hair and body then get out of the shower.

Or maybe I could make a YouTube channel.

Or not.

I put my robe on then brush my teeth.

" 9:13 pm" I read my alarm clock on my nightstand.

I start to brush my hair and walk down the stairs to get my phone and my 100th snack I had today.

I get my left over ice coffee my mom got me this afternoon from this café called " classics" .

" Alexa play my chill music playlist" I shout.

" Now playing" It or she or whatever says.

Music starts and I'm dancing.

Sips ice coffee then twirl , sip twirl . Over and over again.

My only dance move I can do.

I finally look at my phone and I got a message from Joey.

He says " hey" .
What does he want??
I stare at the message for a little bit until I finally decide to text back.

iMessage:
Joey: hey.
Me: hi?
He replies back in less than a second.

Joey: how are you?
Me: okay

I take another sip of my coffee. Wasn't expecting him to text me.

Joey: I know we were on bad terms when you left
Me: yeah
Joey: yeah sorry for that. I was just being an ass and you know.
Me: Mkay
Joey: How is it out there in New York?
Me: busy.
Joey: oh that's cool.
Joey: I mean not cool but you know. It's like .. nvm
Joey: well what's the weather looking like?
Me: chill
Me: goodnight
Joey: oh um goodnight talk to you tomorrow.
Me: mkay .