Chapter 31

- Joey
I find Madison truly attractive but she's not the type of girl I'll date I think. She's the kind of girl to be fuck buddies or friends with benefits with, same thing tho.
I've been thinking about actually getting a girlfriend but how would she feel? Or how would I feel? Is the question.

Madison seems like she wouldn't date me.

The way she walked down the stairs.... - No I can't think of her like that. She's just a girl I fuck, she's just my friend, she will be here to support me when I need her, and she will always be here for me. And that's the way it's supposed to be and that's the way it will be.

The way I asked her to be friends with benefits wasn't right? I know she was gonna agree. She does anything I want her to do.

Friday is the last day of school. Summer usually hits me hard to where I'm fucking every girl I get a chance with.

- Madison
"Madison, lets go" Joey smiles.
We get out of his mom car. I can hear the loud music from outside.

He smiles at me and I know exactly what he's thinking. He wants to run inside and dance...I think. We run inside dancing with some random people.

"Maddie" I turn around looking at Lexi.

"Omg you look adorable!!" Lexi runs inside of my arms.

She's wearing a long red dress with Smokey eye makeup. She definitely went all out. She looks so confident. She's wearing no hat.

"So do you! Stunning baby!"  I laugh as I hug her back.

She grabs my hand as we dance with joey and Charles.
After a couple litt songs Joey pulls me to the bathroom.

When we made it in he pins my arms up against the wall kissing my neck. He slips his fingers inside of me as I let out a moan in his mouth.

He seems satisfied so he picks me up and put me on the bathroom sink.

We hear knocks on the door which makes up jump.

"Fuck" he mumbles.

They knock again really hardly.

"One sec" Joey says.

We walk out the door and it's Lexi.
"Sorry if I ruined y'all thing or whatever but I have to pee badly" she grins.

"It's fine"

"Right after I'm done y'all could go back to what y'all was doing" she giggles.

"Mhm" I stand there awkwardly.

We walk off heading towards the party.

"You betta get sum gurll" Alexis shouts as she slams the bathroom door.

Me and joey laugh.

"I'm gonna go get a drink from the vending machine, want anything?" I ask.
"Nah, there's punch inside. Why don't you get that?" He asks.

"I don't trust it" I respond.
"Yes, grab me a water bottle" he chuckles.
"I gotchu, bro" I laugh.

I walk down the hall to the vending machines. I grab me and joey two water bottles.

I turn around to Mikey staring me down.

"Geez! You scared me!" I take a deep breath.
"Sorry, cutie. " he winks.
"No worries"
"Haven't seen you since that little get together we had at the house"
I walk to the side of him.
"Yea." I awkwardly say.
"We should hang out one day... can I get your number?"
"Uhh sure" he hands  me his phone.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, while putting my number in his phone.

"My stepdad works here. I was just helping out for homecoming." He says.

"Cool. I should head back to the party" I ask.

"Ok. I'll hit you up later tho" He smiles.

"Yea sure" I reply, walking back.

I walk into the loud music filling my ears with joy.

"Took you forever" Joey chuckles.

I laugh, as he grab my hand and we dance. Until the slow music is on. I look around and Charles and Lexi is already slow dancing.

I stand in front of Joey awkwardly.

"May you take this dance?" He holds out his hand.

I nod as I smile. We dance along slowly to "all of me" I wish every night could be like this....

(Vote, comment, share)