Chapter 6

Maddie pov
I feel really surprised but guilty at the same time. I JUST HAD SEX!!!!!. Oh shit i just had sex. I layed in bed and thought about what just happened. Should i tell karla and lexi? ...No they would make a big deal about. But i tell them everything. NO!!! Just keep it on the low maddie i say to My self.

I hear my door open. I sit up and it's mia.
"Yes??" Try not to look suspicious.

"Where's that guy joey" she asks

"He went home" i say.

She smirks and walk out. She looks really drunk. Btw she's 17. She just turned 17 like a week ago. I get in the shower because i feel sticky. I wash my body than put on comfortable clothes. Which is a regular over sized shirt and a new pair of underwear. 
I looked at the time and it's 10:59 pm so i decide to go to bed.

Joey pov
I literally just fucked maddie.  I take a shower than put on a new pair of underwear than shorts. I lay in bed and think about maddie. How does she feel about me? How do i feel about her?

*Tuesday morning*

Maddie pov
I woke up to my alarm ringing i slammed it on the table. Today in class it's gonna be so fucking weird. I drag myself out of bed. Fuck my life i don't wanna go. I walk to my closet barely walking. I find my outfit. Outfit⬇

I brushed my hair and just left it down

I walked downstairs and mia was asleep on the couch. I grabbed my keys,phone and backpack and left out.

When i got to school i didin't see joey. I couldn't find lexi or karla so i just sat down on a bench. Time was passing so i texting lexi.

Start of conversation
Me: Lexi where are you?
Lexi❤: I'm out sick today won't be there.
Me: oh okay love you get better soon:)
Lexi❤: love you too thx:)
Read at 7:58
End of conversation

I walked down the hall and tried to find karla. I spotted her seating with Jacob and mark.

"Hey karla" i say confused.
Jacob looks up at me and smirk.

"What is this" i ask them.
Karla get up and pulls me to the side.

"Hey..madz" she says looking down at her fingers. She look nervous.

"Is there something you need to tell me or something???" I ask looking her in the eye.

"Maddie...me and jacob are-" i interrupt her

"No No No" i nod my head. Please god. Please i hope there not dating.

"Maddie were dating" she says. It's silence for about 30 seconds.

The bell rings. I nod yes and walk away. She knows i hate him. What's going on with her. He's just gonna fuck her and leave. I walk in math class. I see joey sitting in his seat next to me.

"Hi" he says.

"Hello" i grab my note book.
It's weird no conversation today.

*At lunch*
I sit all by myself. Karla not with me. She's with Jacob. And for the rest of the day I'm alone.

*After school*

I walk home alone.

BORING chapter but more drama COMING later. FoLlOw my InStAGrAM. @yasschoey. Thx.

Gonna be active tmr:)

|word count 564|