chapter 67

- Madison
i woke up to a horrible headache in someone else's bed. it's really cold and i'm in my underwear  with no clothes.

i grab the sheet and look to the side of the bed. As i get up i feel my body get sore through every move .'my hoodie and phone is on the right side of the bed I hurry and grab it . I throw my hoodie on and grab my phone. 15 miss calls from mom. oh no.

9:54 pm mom; be home no later than 11.

1:02 am
mom: come home now. you're late.

2:10 am
mom: Madison , i'm not sleeping till you come home. at least give me a call.

3:40 am
mom: MADISON ALANNA ROSE YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE.

6:00 am
mom: .... when you see this come home right away.

3 am
joey: hey.

without hesitating I get out of this strangers bed and put my pants on.

" it was nice yesterday " He walks in. the guy from yesterday. Chris. he's shirtless and he has sweatpants on.

he's pretty muscular and have abs.

" what was yesterday about?" i ask.

a smirk appears from the corner of his mouth.

" we did it."

" we did it? me and you?" i question.

" yeah. you we're pretty wasted but you looked like you we're into it" he's still standing at the door.

" i need to go home , right now"

" ok. can i get your number?" he asks.

" umm... you know what. sure" i get my phone and hand it to him.

he dials his number and calls then saves my contact in his phone.

" name?"

" Madison and i should go. bye" i hurry and grab my phone and slip my vans on that was by the door. it looked like they been thrown off.

" see you soon!" he shouts.

when i run downstairs there's people laying on the floor and puke on the floor, cups everywhere.

i cover my nose and walk out the front door.

i feel bad for whoever's cleaning this up.

When the uber drops me off home i'm scared to go inside. But i go inside anyways.

i try to close the door as lightly as i can so i won't make a loud nose. but of course it makes a loud noise.

" Madison" mom calls from upstairs.

"fuck" i mumble.

" Where were you?" she walks downstairs with a towel on her head like she just got out the shower.

" I went to my friend claire's house" i lie

" and what were you doing there?"

" We were watching netflix and i got carried away and fell asleep. I'm sorry, i should of told you where i was" I explain this fat ass lie.

" okay, next time do that. but me and Ryan is going out of town for a few days " she says.

" for what?"

" he wants to take me somewhere." she turns around.

i shrug and walk upstairs.

"have fun" i shout downstairs.
————————
10:45 pm
mom and ryan came back from dinner to say goodbye to me. their flights leaves at 11:45 so they have to leave soon.

mom shoots through my door on the phone. she's clearly in a rush.

" yes, yes i will. i will talk to you about it soon." she says on the phone .

she covers the phone with her hand and walks over to me giving me a kiss on my cheek.

" see you soon , honey. money on my dresser and call us if anything happens. remember keep the windows and doors locked" she says and walks out.

I shrug and continue to watch my show on netflix.

i check my phone and it's 11 now. i shut my laptop and turn off the lights.

i rest my head on my pillow.

————-

3:04 am

i woke up and rubbed my eyes. it's dark outside but the rain is  loud. it taps against my window and i'm kind of scared.

i go on instagram to distract myself from the rain tapping against my window.

right when i open instagram i get a text from joey .

joey: can't sleep?
me: geez. yes how do you know?
joey: active on instagram
me: maybe i should turn that off
joey: lmao i'm not trying to stalk you or anything
me: lmao
joey: someone moved into your old house.
me: really?
joey: yes a family of five.
me: that's cute
joey: not really . they are hella loud.
me: well it is a family of five joey.

he stopped replying after that.