2 a.m.

joey

joey

*flashback*

i felt a light tap on my shoulder. i roll over to the other side of the bed and see my sister bella standing there. "yes?" i sat up from my bed and set my phone down next to me.

"mom, dad and soph left for soph's open house. wanna watch a movie with me?" she suggests. "we can even watch white chicks for the hundredth time." she rolled her eyes playfully with a smile before crossing her arms.

a grin spreads across my face. i nod and shot up from my bed. "i'll make the popcorn and snacks!" i said excitedly before running down the stairs with her.

"i'll put in the movie!" bella shouts from the living room as i made my way into the kitchen. i grab the popcorn and put it inside the microwave. as i wait for it to be done, i grab two cans of soda and some half full bag of chips i kept hidden just in case soph or bella wanted to steal them.

i heard the microwave beep signaling the popcorn was ready. i grab it and almost dropped it when i touched the hot part. i wince and suck my finger before pouring the popcorn inside a bowl. i hold the bag of chips in my teeth and carry the popcorn and drinks over to bella.

i walk into the living room and see her sitting down in the couch. "finally!" she exclaimed before snatching the bag of chips out of my mouth. i swear she almost snatched one of my teeth too. i set our drinks down on the table and put the bowl in the middle of us.

white chicks was the type of funny movie you would never get tired of it. i mean at least for me. i loved this movie and if i were to be stuck watching it for life, i'd totally be fine with that honestly. but i mean i also have a thing for blonde chicks too and that's half the reason why i watch this movie.

about an hour later the movie finished. bella even almost cheered when the credit scenes started rolling in. i rolled my eyes at her and shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth.

"we're watching moana next!" she says excitedly before running up to her room to get the movie. i groaned and threw myself against the couch with a pout on my face. moana was so boring, i don't get how kids get entertained by that movie.

i felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. i took it out and see i got a message from tayler. "URGENT!!" is what his message said making me furrow my eyebrows. i wondered what was so urgent.

since bella hasn't came back down yet i decided to step outside for a minute and give tayler a call to see what was so urgent.

as i stepped out a sudden cold breeze hits against my skin making me shiver. i dialed taylers number and press it against my ear. after five seconds he picked up immediately.

"joey what the fuck, i've been texting you for the past hour, what the hell were you doing?!" tayler shouts into the phone.

i walk back and forth slowly in my front yard. "i'm sorry! i was watching a movie with bella, but what's up?"